9. Jerk's First love

the headed down the hall back to the lobby where he then met-
Makishima Yunsuke.
He was talking on the phone so Y/N didn't wanna disturb him, he went over to power the scoreboard and tracker again but before he could Makishima actually called for Y/N.

"Ah yeah?" Y/N asked, he stopped and went over to Makishima.
"Could you do me a quick favor?" Makishima asked. Y/N nodded. "Great! Deliver these to Kanazaki's please." He said handing a bag of what seemed to be bike parts. "Huh why all of this?" Y/N asked looking into the bag. "I dunno Kanazaki asked us to." Makishima said. "Thanks for the help." Y/N gave him a smile and Makishima.
"No problem."

He got onto his dad's bike and put the shopping bag of parts on the right bar and rode off. As he was riding he thought for a second
'I needa stop acting too nice with all of 'em. I have never been like this ever since the manga store incident. I hate it so much.'
He just wanted to help but it made him have bad memories from his past.
...

"Dad, I'm home!" My dad got up and put down a book he was reading. He walked over to me. "What is this HUH?!" He yelled at me. "W-what?"
"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT."
I look over to the couch my dad was sitting on, on it was one of Y/N's BL manga that he had bought.
"Dad rela-"
"RELAX?! WHAT IS THIS?!"

.....

Y/N opened his eyes again and he stopped his bike into the Kanazaki's cycle shop entrance.
"Hey, Miki," Y/N said to Miki who had been cleaning the shop windows. "Oh hey Y/N! What brings you here?" She asked.
"Just here to give this."
Y/N said handing Miki over the bag. "Ah! Thanks, Y/N! I'll make sure to give this to him." Miki said. "Yeah don't forget it this time," Y/N said teasing Miki. "Oh you, It was one time."
"My ass got beat because of that- how could I forget it."
"I'm sorry for forgetting that it's been a month since that happened!"
"Still happened Miki Channnn~"
Miki rolled her eyes. "Do you need something else?" Y/N chuckled. "No, Not really," he said leaning his arm on Miki's shoulder. "Oh well, I actually wanted to invite you to Tonio's today, when will you be free?"
"By 5, I'll see if I can come."
Y/N said, Miki, grinned. "Great, just tell me 30 minutes before you come. Well, Then you should probably be going then Y/N."
"Oh yeah, I'll be going,"  Y/N said as he got on his bike. "See you later tonight Y/N!!"
"Bye Miki."
He waved his hand as he rode away. After another 10 minute ride, he went back over to the training camp.

It was now 1 pm and Even the third years were riding now. Y/N looked around and saw Kinjou who had almost finished his 5000km marathon. Onoda was falling behind with only 4000km while everyone else was almost done.
Y/N sat down on the floor next to the water cooler. He sighed as he took out his phone. He checked his emails and started messaging some friends from his old school who had messaged him asking how he was. This went on for a while until Onoda stopped again near the lobby. Y/N's attention went over to Onoda who had approached Y/N leaving his cycle behind. "Sup, Shrimp?" Y/N questioned. Onoda sat down on the bench and sighed, "Nothing, just really tired." Onoda gulped down a whole bottle of water. "Chill, just sit down for a bit no needa rush so much," Y/N said. Onoda didn't reply but got up. Onoda looked determined, a burning aura surrounding him. "Sorry, but I need to get to 5000, I'LL BE IN THE INTER HIGH WITH NARUKO AND IMAIZUMI," Onoda said to Y/N practically yelling at him. 

Y/N hadn't noticed but he was engulfed by Onoda's determined expression, he couldn't help but smile. "You really like those dudes don't ya?" He said teasingly. "Yes. Now I'm gonna go." Onoda stated as he clipped his helmet back on. Y/N was still smiling but surprised at his sudden mood change. Y/N knew that Onoda is good especially since the third years trust him so much but he didn't know how abundantly he cared for his team and teammates. Now that Y/N thinks about it, maybe he should try to make up with Naruko and Imaizumi.

"OOOIIIIIII GIMME SOME WATER IDIOT!" Naruko yelled as he waved his hand like a maniac with Onoda lying there, his bicycle next to him. "Oh yeah!" Y/N said back getting a first aid kit and a water bottle. "You okay?" Sugimoto asked Onoda, Onoda drank the water. "Hey I told ya, rest at least for 10 mins dude," Y/N said, Naruko glared at him but he had to agree. "Yeah, go rest for a bit," Kinjou said right after finishing his 5000km. "Should I take him to his room?" Y/N asked. "Sure," Kinjou said, Y/N helped Onoda up. "Naruko, grab m ethe first aid kit real quick." Y/N asked. Naruko handed him the kit still glaring at him. "Naruko is Onoda okay?" Imaizumi asked. "Yeah, asshole. Thanks for leaving him like that." Naruko snarkily replied. Naruko got back on his bike catching up with Imaizumi. Y/N walked back to their dorms as Naruko and Imaizumi continued their squabbles. 

-----                                          

GUESSS WHOSE BACK