2. Onoda's encounters

Onoda walked out of class relieved as he could finally go to Akihabara now in peace.
"Onodaaaa!!" Naruko yelled from behind him.
How could Onoda forgot that He's in a club now.
"Hey Naruko!" He said waving to him.
"Aren't ya gonna go for the club meeting?" Naruko asked Onoda. "Ah sorry I forgot! I'll come with you right now though." Onoda replied.
Onoda and Naruko went to the clubroom for the instructions for Monday's Training camp. On the way, Onoda saw a [your height] man, with [your hair colour] and [your eyecolor] shaking a vending machine. "GIMMIE MY THINGS YOU DUMB ELECTRONIC!!"
Onoda stopped for a second.
"Onoda? Why'd you stop?"
Naruko asked Onoda who was looking at the boy.
"Oh i realized i forgot my bottle in class, I'll go get it, why don't you go to the clubroom in the meantime?"
Onoda said. "Sure then, don't forget to come back though."
Onoda nodded as Naruko headed to the clubroom.
Onoda walked over to the hallway with the boy still attempting to get his things from the machine. Onoda stood there for a second. "Whaddya want Nerd?" It was the same boy who had pushed Naruko and teased him on the bike path.
"O-oh nothing, i was just here to get a drink."
"Pfft, okay. Its isn't working so good luck getti-"
Onoda put in a bit of his money in and a bepsi and orange soda fell out. Onoda smiled. The boy was cut off on his rant on the vending machine and handed his soda. "Here! My treat." Onoda said grinning. The boy looked away. "Say I never got your name? Mine is Onoda Sakamichi!" Onoda said. The boy looked at Onoda and sighed. "You don't remeber me, I'm Y/N."

"Who?"
"E-Eh HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW SAKAMICHI?!"
Onoda looked at Y/N witg confusion. "Me! Y/N! I was in your middle school, A topper?"
"Sorry I don't really remember any of my old classmates." He said grinning at him nervously. Y/N was baffled. "You don't have any memory of me at all?" He asked again. "No. I'm sorry, I had a really bad time in middle school so I just kind of grew over them and forgot most of them over time."
Y/N took a sip of his orange pop and looked ahead of him. "Weirdo."
"A-ah I'm sorry if i made you uncomfort-"
"Don't try to soften me up Sakamichi! You know what you did back in middle school!" Onoda just stared at Y/N in confusion as he walked away rather angered and irritated. "What was he talking about?" Onoda asked himself as he remembered his meeting. "AH CRAP I'M GONNA BE SO LATE!" He yelled running over to the clubroom.
*
Y/N stared out the window of the classroom. His teacher, Mr. Shinchi was grading papers and Y/N had nothing better to do but look out the grounds and see people come and go. 'Onoda.... why don't you remeber me? Me?! The person you talked with, hung out with?' He was dissatisfied with Onoda not remebering him and he was pissed about it. The teacher finished his grading and stood up. "Y/N L/N you may leave now." Y/N stood up picking his bag off of the ground and walking out the ground doors.
He was forced to walk home as not many buses were available at the moment.  He walked down the pavement of the empty streets. He eventually came to a busy street with lots of stores and crowds of people flooded the area, making it harder for Y/N to passby.
He somehow made it out of that stituation alive. He had finally made it home, he took of his shoes and socks leaving them on the "welcome home" mat. He slammed open the door to his room and threw himself on his bed. "Finally! I can't wait to sleep for a whole day now!!!"
"Tommorow is Saturday, mom and dad are gone, no annoying gue-"
The bell rang. "Guests?"
He quickly put on a red shirt and still in his school jeans walked over to open the door. "Yes?"
It was Onoda.
"Huh? Why the hell are you here Shrimp?"
"Oh I wanted to give you your bag you left it at Kanazaki's."
Y/N paused for a moment. How the hell did he forget getting his bag.
"OI HOW DID YOU FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE?!"
he shouted yanking his bag.
"Oh Miki told me."
Y/N growled. His father did cycling and he needed to see its condition so that it was fine but it seemed like while he was there he had forgotten his bag pack. "Well, thanks..." he mumbled.
Onoda smiled. "Your welcome!"
Y/N gave a small chuckle. "So shrimp.."
Onoda looked at him.
"You really don't remeber me?"
Onoda shook his head.
"Well I was- you know what?"
Y/N turned around.
"Never mind."
"Wait-"
Y/N closed the door and went back to his room. The bell rang one or two more times but it stopped soon. He felt guilty for leaving Onoda like that but.. he just didn't want to talk with him at the moment. Maybe it was for the best.
-------------------------------------------