8. "-You're really caring!!"

Y/N peaked into the room and saw Imaizumi and Naruko using a hand fan on Onoda, who was on his sleeping mat, exhausted as hell. Y/N closed the door quietly letting the three boys do their work.

He was pretty frustrated, his personality clashed so much, sometimes he was nice and thought of helping peope and other times he was a huge jerk who only wanted power and nothing else. He didn't like that he was so inconsistent, even if he was a huge jerk at least he wouldn't have to deal with such mood swings all the time.

Right now he just wanted a glass of water and to relax. He was just near the kitchen so he decided why not just go and have a drink.
He opened the door wide to find a messy as hell kitchen, the counters with stains of dough, two empty pizza boxes near the trash can and a pile of dirty dishes.
'What the hell is this mess?! I should clean it u-'
He cut his train of thoughts off and then realized..
'Hell! Why am I acting like a mom? I don't need to clean this!'
He decided to ignore the mess and just went to the fridge in hopes to find a good drink.
"Grape?! Seriously?"
He said picking up the can of grape soda and looking at in disgust.
"Who likes these drinks?"
He asked himself as he saw multiple cans of grape, strawberry and even Cranberry.
"Uuughhhh, who likes these jesus Christ!"
He sighed and picked up the grape soda.
"Better drink this then."
He said as he picked up the can of grape soda and closed the fridge.
'Disgusting.'
He thought as he opened the can. He took a sip and started to head towards the door when Surprise Surprise, Onoda Sakamichi came inside.
'Great now shrimps here! Just great'
"Oh hey Shrimp." Y/N said as he took a sip of the grape soda. Onoda looked really tired even though it was only 12pm "What's wrong?" Y/N asked. Onoda looked at him as he rubbed his eyes. "Hm? Sorry, I'm just tired from today, my legs hurt badly."
Onoda replied reaching out for the water bottle on the counter.
"Do you need some help?" Y/N asked as he slid the water bottle Onoda was reaching out for to Onoda. He became a nervous wreck and started denying help. "Ah no Y/N it's fine its just some pain." Y/N sighed as pushed onoda onto a chair. "Listen shrimp, I'm not here to listen to your nervous mumbling, tell me bluntly and honestly if you need any help." Y/N said as he bent down to get to Onoda's height.

Onoda was of course intimated but replied, "U-um I don't know!"
Y/N rolled his eyes. "Good greif I'll just do it myself." He put the grape soda on the counter and started massaging Onoda's leg, more specifically below the knee as that's where the cramp effected many riders most.
"You got a cramp didn't you?
Y/N asked as he put pressure on certain areas of his leg.
"U-UH YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS Y/N!! I-I'm fine I told you-" He got cut off by himself as he hissed at the sudden pull at his leg.
Y/N stretched out Onoda's leg to make sure he won't feel that pain afterwards.
"Ow! That hurts!!"
Onoda said as Y/N continued massgaing his legs.
"Does it feel better now?" He asked Onoda. "Yeah, I-It does feel a lot better now." He admitted scratching the back of his head. Y/N stood up as he stretched his own legs.
"Good God why is it so hard sitting like that?" Y/N complained, mentally cursing at himself for playing videogames in a terrible posture.
"Y/N thanks so much." Onoda said. Y/N looked back at him and smiled but only for a moment as he quickly went back to being a huge bastard. "Shrimp, you know you're so dumb right? Why didn't you just ask me, your Manager, to help you? You don't trust me do you?" He asked Onoda as he gave him a glare.
"What No!! It was just that Naruko couldn't find you!"
Y/N tsk'd. "You sent bean to find me? He probably lied about not finding me, You know he hates me." Y/N claimed. Onoda shook his head in a panic as he tried to explain himself. "Naruko was genuinely looking for you i promise!"
Y/N rolled his eyes as he picked up the grape soda from the counter and promptly leaving the kitchen. Onoda looked again in Confusion. Onoda yelled out in gratitude. "Thanks again Y/N, You're really caring!!"

Y/N gave a small chuckle and a look of appreciation at Onoda from the dirty kitchen window he then headed down the hall back to the lobby where he then met-
-------------------------------------------