Chapter 1

It was your first time being in Japan and as soon as you step foot outside the airport waiting for a taxi to get to your destination, you have been kidnapped!

Along with many other girls nearly your age (22), all of you were transported to a huge abandoned warehouse. One guy, who looks like the boss roughly checks all of you out and picked some of the girls including you, put a mark on your shoulder. Marking you #2 and signal some of his men to bring you somewhere. They bring you to a hallway with several doors, far from each other. One of the men pushed you inside the second room.

"I wouldn't struggle so much if I where you." You heard a man from your back while you where trying to untie your hands and tried opening the door. You slowly turn around and saw a man sitting at the corner of the room with a cigarette on his hand.

You immediately noticed the scars on each corner of his lips that makes him look hot, at the same time you know how painful it must be by just looking at it but you set aside the pity that you felt for him and glared at him. You knew, by the looks of it, this man is bad news and he might be the real boss.

"Go to hell!" You said with an angry tone
but he just laugh at you and lick his dry lips.

"Ohh, Baby, we're not going to hell." He said as he put down the cigarette on the ash tray and stands up, walks towards you before he caress your faces. "I promise you, we're going to heaven." He whispered as he sniffs your neck and lick it. Your body stiffened but you were able to push him away from you.

Due to the strength that you put upon pushing him away, he stummbled and fall to the ground with you since he was able to pull you with him.

"I like it rough!" He said as he change
your position and he is now on top of you pinning you down on the floor, unabling you to move.

You spit at his face thinking that it might help you to loosen his grip on you but to no avail. Even though his using only his one hand, he is still way stronger than you.

The man looked at you dead in the eyes before he moved and carelessly carry you towards the middle of the room and throw you on to the king size bed.

Given the time that he is steps away from you, you struggle to get up and crawl out of the bed to the other side of the room but he caught your foot and pull you towards him.

"Get away from me!" You shouted as you tried to kick his hand.

"Stay still, bitch!" He sternly said as he pinned you down, his straddling you. He roughly cupped your cheek and forcefully makes you look at him.

He feed you something before covering your mouth so you were not able to spit it out.

"Swallow it. It'll make you feel better. It's a new one. Let's see, I think it'll take effect after 5 minutes." He whispered enough for you to hear. You are still struggling under him. And you can feel that your strength is going away.

You're starting to feel light- headed and everything is starting to get hazy. Your hand that was punching him slides down his hand that was covering your mouth. Your eyes rolled back but you were trying to focus your sight at him who was  looking down at you while smirking.

"Yer' startin' to feel good?" He asked as he lowered his head down to your neck and you felt him sniffs your scent.

You can feel the heat coming from his breath and it's making you hot all over specially down to your abdomen. He removed his hand that was covering your mouth and move down from straddling you. You immediately felt empty, craving for his warmth to engulf your whole being.

"You can't be boring after swallowing it. I was told that it has an aphrodisiac effect as well. Guess the drug's useless. Gonna kill the one who offer it." He said talking to himself as he look down on you.

You gathered all of the strength left in you as you extend your hand at him and tried to pull him towards you.

You don't know what's got into you. You can't even understand what he was talking about. All you knew was that you want him, you need him all over you again.

"What do you want, hmm?" You guide his hand towards your breast and let him squeeze it. You moaned when you felt the contact of his hand and your skin covered by your thin blouse.

"T-touch me. Its... It's so hot... And cold... Please." You mumbled. He smirked as he leveled his head to yours.

"What is it? What do you want me to do?" He asked, clearly teasing you. Out of your annoyance, desperate for warmth, you managed to tear down your blouse exposing your breast with your tiny bra on.

You let him squeeze your breast again, this time with skin to skin contact. You moaned in ecstasy as you felt him directly.

"I'm starting to like you." He said as he lick your lips before making its way inside your mouth and battled with your tongue and clearly dominated you.

You both moaned at the same time upon tasting each other, licking, kissing and sucking each other.

You felt his hand makes its way down to your abdomen and just settle there making you feel more warmth that you're craving for.

He then slip his hand inside your jeans making you moaned louder due to the contact of his bare hand and your womanhood.

"More. Please... I-i want more."