Chapter 2

Imthereaderperiod: I'm sorry for misspellings, grammatical errors and/or any other errors you'll encounter ahead.
English is only my second language and not my everyday used language.

🔞🔞Rated 18 ahead🔞🔞

****

You writhe in pleasure as you felt his fingers curl against your womanhood. Your breath deepens and hold his hand that was inside your jeans push it more towards you, not minding the stinging pain that you felt.

"Mhmm... Put it inside." You purred like a kitten, begging him put his fingers inside you. Instead of following what you said, he pulled out his hand earning a protest from you. "W-why?" You asked, watching his every move.

He snakes his arms around you as he pulled you up the bed. He then started unbuttoning your jeans. You lift your ass up to help him taking it off from you.

"Spread your legs." He commanded. You followed him. You lifted your legs and spread it open as if you're offering your womanhood to him. "Wider." He whispered as he positioned himself between your legs and helped you spread your legs wider.

You saw him lick his lips before he lowered his head onto your pussy. You felt his hot breath fanned your pussy making it wetter than before.

"Please, mister." You said, your voice is coated with so much anticipation on what will happen next.

"Haruchiyo. Say it. Moan it." He was looking at you through his long eyelashes while savoring the scent of your womanhood. You gulped at the sight of him before you licked your now dried lips.

"Haru... Haruchiyo." You whispered but you make sure that he hears you. You squirmed when he suddenly lick your pussy. 

"Much better." You felt both of his hands on your ass lifting you as he started licking your pussy senselessly, sucking it, biting and tugging it then licking it again.

Your eyes rolled back, arching your back and feeling yourself get high from the sensation that you're feeling. Your feet moves as if it has a mind of its own as it locks on his waist pushing him more towards you and your hands find its way on his hair pulling it.

"H-haru... Mhmmm... Lick me more. More! Ahhh!"

You flinched when you felt a sting as he inserted his middle finger inside you harshly along with his tongue.

"Ahh.. hah... Put another one. Please!" You impatiently shouted. He glared at you while still licking and sucking your pussy.

"I can't... Ahh... I can't... Anymore. Haru, I'm cummimg!" As soon as the words left your mouth Haruchiyo stopped licking you and withdrew his fingers. You heaved a deep breath and was about to complain when you felt his thumb cirling and playing with your clit.

"You can't cum yet, hold it in until I say so." He said, wiping his mouth with his free hand. You obediently nodded at him while your eyes closed and moving your hips along with the movement of his thumb.

"Fuck!" He groaned when he felt your foot on his manhood that you sneak in. "Sly bitch!" He said but he's feeling your foot.

Upon seeing his reaction, you became more aggressive and pushed your foot onto his manhood. You heard him groaned loud. He caught your foot before he stands up to take off his pants while looking at you.

"Touch yourself. Put your fingers inside you." He said. You hand moves on its own upon hearing his words towards your pussy.

"Hmmm..." You moaned when you felt your fingers on your clit.

"I told you to finger yourself like I did earlier." He said, standing at the bedside naked. Your faced became redder as you observed his well built body.

"I don't know how." You responded. "I-i never done it before." He clucked his tongue as he climbed up the bed and positioned himself again between your legs.

"Spread your legs wider that before." He said as he rubbed his dick onto your pussy.

"Ahh... Mmhhm..." You both moaned at the friction it created. It felt better than his long fingers! You moved your hips in circular motion against his dick making it more better.

"Ahh!" You shouted from pain, ecstasy and shock when he carelessly penetrated you with his long and thick cock.

A lone tear streamed down your cheek as you bit your lower lip to stop you from sobbing. On the other hand, Haruchiyo pause for a moment to look at you before moving inside you.

He moved his hip back and forth slowly before going faster and faster not giving you the time to dwell with the pain that he caused when he enter you.

"Ahh! Haru! Ohh!"

You finally caught up to his rythm and moved your hips to meet his hard thrusts.

"Fuck it! You're so tight!" He moaned as he thrust faster and harder. You can even felt how your breasts and ass bounced.

Haruchiyo bent over towards you and kissed you harshly and senselessly down to your neck, biting and tugging on your skin until he reach one of your breast.

He sucked one of your breast as if he was a hungry baby drinking hus milk for the first time.

"Ohh! Haru!" You moaned as you writhe and squirm underneath him. Unable to know what to do, your hands make its way to his back looking for support from him. You grip his hair tightly pulling and push him.

"Your tightening so much down there. Ah! Fuck. It felt good!" He slowed down his pace as he savor the feeling. You felt his thumb on your clit making it feel better even though he slowed down.

He pulled out his cock as he turned you. Your ass facing him. You felt his grip on your hip and pulled you up before he entered you again with a hard and fast thrust. Not knowing where to get a support, you put your hands at your back to hold him.

He caught your hands and put it together with his right hand at your back while his other hand was caressing and squeezing your breast.

"Shit! I'm cumming, Haru. Please, let me cum!" You begged.

"Later! I'm almost there!" He groaned as he slapped your ass hard again and again.