Chapter 15

Sanzu knocked on the door thrice before he pushed the door open and let himself get inside the cabin. He looked around picked up some things, put it back down after he looked at it then finally sat down on one of the wooden chair.
It took a few minutes before finally got out and face him.

"Who's this hottie right here?" A tall blonde bimbo said with a wide smile on her face looking at Sanzu up and down.

"Leave him alone, bitch. I'll see you tomorrow." A hard voice said from the corner of the cabin, followed by a sound of a zipper being pulled up. "What are you doing here?"

Sanzu cocked his head on the side, looking back at the man. While the blonde haired girl went out dragging her feet making a loud banging on the floor.

"I'm looking for something." Sanzu said as he turned his body towards the man who is now walking towards an empty chair beside him.

"Something. You mean a thing? Like a non living creature? Not someone breathing?" The guy said, bewildered at the new scene in front of him. Sanzu shrugged.

"You heard me. Hanma Shuji. I want you to look for this." He put down his phone on the table and pushed it towards Hanma. He saw how Hanma's eyebrows popped up.

"Are you serious? This is hard to find. Why'd you need the pill though? Are all the drugs in Japan not working to you anymore?" Hanma leaned his back on the chair as he put his left foot on top of the other

"I'm not after the pill. I want you to look for the antidote. I doubt the idiot Evgenii Semenev would fit the work looking for something like that. You in or not?" Hanma looked at him straight in the eye.

"Did you come here after causing a trouble?" Hanma asked, lit a cigarette and puffed from it. "If I do this, you'll let me back to Japan? Man, how would you let hide here? I'm getting bored!"

"I'm giving you two days.I want the antidote by then. If you can then I'll let you tag along with me back to Japan."

"Make it three. Two days won't cut it. Do you even know how hard to look for this drug? No one can even copy its components because it's so rare." Sanzu shrugged. He then stand up and fixed his clothes before he looked back at Hanma.

"Two. Two days, Hanma. I don't have much time to wait for your incompetency."

"I'm hurt, man! Why would you even look for me if I'm incompetent." Hanma looked at him acting hurt with both of his hand clutching the clothes on top of his chest.

"I'm not kidding. I want it by two day. I'll go ahead. I'll be looking for it as well. You have my number. Contact me as soon as you got it." Hanma just shrug, as he can't do anything about it.

Sanzu tapped his shoulder as he walked pass him and went out of the cabin. He walked down of the road back where he could call for a cab to bring him back towards Moscow.

As soon as he got back, Sanzu didn't waste his time and immediately went to a well known laboratory in and out of the underworld. Although it is known as one of the most prominent laboratory, unbeknownst to everyone, it is also one of the most known laboratory to produce high quality drugs in the underworld.

He waited for a few moment for security reasons before someone from the laboratory let him in. A tall woman greeted him and lead him towards the boss, the mastermind of the business happening within the laboratory.

"What brought you here, Mr. Sanzu?" The old man said as he motioned him to have a seat in front of him.

"Thank you for having me here even for a very short notice." Sanzu said but without any emotion at all. It looks like the two of them are measuring each other and trying to figure out what would happen next.

"Ah, don't mind it, Mr. Sanzu. It's because of you that I got where I am right now. You and Bonten were a great partner! Now, now, how can I be of help to you?" The old man said while laughing as if reminiscing the past events.

"I'd get straight to my motive then." Sanzu said and placed his phone in front of the old man. "I'm looking for an antidote for this pill. Do you have it or do you know anything about its where about?"

The old man scratch his chin, thinking about it before he shakes his head.

"No, I don't. The inventor of this pill and antidote make sure that it'll be hard to obtain. It's also hard to copy as he did not let anyone know about this pill." The old man said as he looked back at Sanzu. "We did try our best to make a copy of this pill and antidote but we terribly failed."

Sanzu sighed and nodded at the old man. He retracted his hand and put back the phone in his pocket.

"You seemed to know of this man who created this drug. Do you happen to know were he is right now?" Sanzu asked, making himself comfortable from his seat.

"Yes, we attend the same class before but we do not interact with each other. The latest news that I got was that he got caught by the police but I do not know which facility he being held."

"I see. Do you think he's still being held by the police?" The old man nodded. "Okay. Thank you."

They talked for a couple of minutes before he decided that it's time for him to leave. Sanzu shakes his hand with the old man before he left the laboratory. He went back to his hotel room and rest. He wasted his time for almost half a day looking for the man who invented the pill to know where he would be possibly being held.

Sanzu then immediately went out to get back to the pub and meet Evgenii Semenev about the things they were talking about last night.