Chapter 21

I'm looking for a gift. A birthday gift but I don't know what to buy. It's for me, actually. I don't know what I want🤣🤣🤣 I already have Brahman Uniform.

And my promise giveaway, I've been thinking maybe we'll do it by Christmas.

It's on shopee, it only have mitsuya

Or

Tokyo Revengers planner, this one's on amazon

Sample page👇

These are the things that I'm planning to give away😌 it's either one of these things, of course

These are the things that I'm planning to give away😌 it's either one of these things, of course. I'm not that rich.
So we only have one winner🤣🤣🤣

Anyways...

I

've been thinking of massacre. Here, not in real life. LOL. But I don't know how to write that so, let see how it goes.

********

Sanzu clench his jaw and he tightened his grip on his katana. He don't care what's going on around him but he doesn't like what's he's seeing in front of him.

"Fucking bastards!" He murmured as his body moved on its own before he could even think.

The men dropped one by one and he forcefully opened the cage using the katana he is holding.

His body skillfully dodge the other guy's punches before he slash the katana towards them.

He immediately knelt down beside you and cover your body with his jacket that he took off.

"Y/N... Hey, it's me. Shushh... It's okay now. It's okay. Let's get you out of here, hmm?" Sanzu whispered softly.

He laid you back down on the floor and covered you with the bullet proof vest before he faced the security of the place surrounding the cage.

Sanzu dropped his katana before pulling out another gun. He then immediately pulled the trigger.

As soon as he was able to clear the men outside the cage he then carried you like a little baby and run outside before the other men could reach you. (I would like to say carried you like a sack of potatoes but then there are armed men chasing you and they might aim for your head, the whole rescue would be useless🤣🤣🤣)

Sanzu would turn and twist his body a little from time to time as he continued to exchange bullets with the mafia's security. He then closed the big door trapping the them inside the room.

"Bang!" Sanzu flinched as he heard someone from he back. He was panting and chasing his breath before he slowly turn around and looked at the man carelessly sitting in front of the elevator surrounded by many armed men.

"You gut a lot of guts coming here alone causing some ruckus, young man. I commend your bravery. You must think that your some kind of hero saving that whore." The old man said, puffing out thick smokes.

Sanzu's eyes narrowed and clenched his jaw. He was still catching his breath. His grip tightened at his gun.

'Shit! I only have 5 remaining bullets here with me. It'll be difficult to bypass them.'

"I must say, your very good at what you're doing... But not that good. You could've brought a lot with you."

Sanzu's thumb roughly caressed your leg where he was holding as he continues to step back away from the man who's walking slowly towards them.

He heaved a deep breath before he decided to point the gun towards the old man when he heard multiple gun shots.

The old man turn back only to see his men bleeding to death on the floor.

"Need help, brother?" Takeomi who's aiming his gun at the old man said with a hint of smirk on his face.

"Fuck off!" Sanzu said as he pulled the trigger, making the old man knelt on the floor. "Bring him with you."

"Oh-hoh! You giving orders now? I'm the eldest, you know." Takeomi said sa he raised both of his hands up.

"Yeah. I can't carry two people. Bring him with you." Sanzu said, caressing your head softly before he started walking towards the elevator.

"Fine!" Takeomi grunted as he moved towards the moaning old man because of the pain. "Hey! Wait for me, you little piece of shit!"

Sanzu just laugh as the elevator closed and moved up. He moved you and carried you like a newly wed couple before kissing your forehead.

He slowly walked out of the building and sat on the stairs outside waiting for Takeomi to arrive.

"Where's your car?" Sanzu asked when he heard footsteps behind him.

"I don't have a car." Takeomi throw the old man on the ground before sitting down with him

"What?! How'd you came here?" Sanzu asked.

"How'd you came here?" Takeomi asked back. "She's the girl?"

"Fuck off. Don't look at her!" Sanzu said as he turn around so that Takeomi won't be able to see you. "I came here by taxi."

"What a shame." Takeomi shrugged. "Same!"

"Stupid!"

"Say the one who almost die if didn't came on time." Silence fell at them and only the sound of their breathing and your little snore can be heard... And the muffled cry of the old man on the ground.

They both looked at the fast car roaring from a far coming towards them hitting the old man.

"Oppss! I didn't saw that! Sorry! Who was that?!" Ran shouted from the driver's seat. Takeomi just shakes his head as he went towards the old man writhing in pain.

"Need a ride, baby?!" Rindou asked as he popped out of the passenger seat's window.

"You guys are so noisy! Shut up, Y/N's sleeping." Sanzu glared at the Haitani Brothers before he stand up and walked towards the car.

Rindou went out and open the door for him and helped him sit at the back properly.

Takeomi carried the old man towards the trunk and throw him there carelessly before hopping inside.

"Everyone okay now? Let's go." Ran asked as he looked at the rear view mirror.

"Can you pass me the first aid kit? I think I'm hit." Sanzu asked in which rindou oblige.

Takeomi took the first aid kit and let him turn around so that his back will face his older brother.

"Oh, right. I have this with me." Sanzu said as he raised his hand with a detonator.

"Ohhh... Let's use it!" Rindou said excitedly while clapping his hand like a little child!

Sanzu smirked as he pushed the button and a loud banging sound was heard from the Siegel's headquarter.