Chapter 11

I have news to every one🤗

News No.1
We're now in rank 8 for Tokyo
#1 Bonten
#2 Sanzuxreader
#5 Sanzu
#3Rindouhaitani
That's our current ranking for wattpad's hashtags. Yehey🎉 Thank you all for supporting!

News No.2
Starting by August 12, 2021, I will start my new work but right now I still don't know what's going to be my schedule; day shift or Night shift - so update schedule will vary but don't worry I'll tell you my schedule and the update schedule.

News No.3
My next Fanfic will be the Haitani Brothers. I posted last night about them. Please vote or tell me what you wanted to read for their fanfic. You can see my questions @Author's Craziness.
As much as I wanted to write what I was imagining, you might come at me😭 I don't want that to happen.

News No.4
Yiee🤣🤣🤣
To celebrate our journey here in wattpad and Tiktok. (I wanted to add twitter, please follow me on twitter too. (Imsobrokeperiod)
I'm thinking of having a giveaway raffle🥳 but this is still undecided but if we can push this thru it'll be on tiktok. I'm going to announce some details here but every thing will be on tiktok and of course it'll be only limited to my followers and to those who would follow the instructions/guidelines. Please stay tuned for this one.

*****

"Call a doctor." He said breathlessly as he continue to give you a first aid. Sanzu heard a deep breathes from the other line.

"Are you commanding me?" Someone from the other line said. Sanzu froze for a brief moment before going back to giving you a first aid.

"Mikey... I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" He asked. He then quickly went towards the closet to get you a thick clothing to dress you up and clothes for himself as well.

"Yes. Someone from Kyoto region (let's assume that it's part of their territory) ratted us out. I want you to go after his life for doing so."

"Right now?" Sanzu asked as he took a glance from you.

"Yeah. Do you have anything important to do?" Mikey's tone was coated with curiosity and as much as Sanzu wanted he does not want to disappoint Mikey about anything.

"No... No, it's nothing important. I'll go get ready, now." Sanzu immediately replied.

"Oh-kay. I already called the doctor, what do you need from him? He'll be there any moment." Upon hearing those from Mikey, Sanzu heaved a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding back so much and he looks at you, laying and still unconscious on the bed.

"Ahmm... Thanks, Mikey-san." He breathed.

"Hmm... Why do you need the doctor?" Mikey asked again. Sanzu unconsciously brushed your hair.

"She's overdosed." Sanzu mumbled and was surprised when he heard a loud bang from the door. He quickly went towards the door and opened it.

"Who? Who's overdosed?"

"T-the girl... She's... She's overdosed." Sanzu said louder this time so that Mikey and the doctor could hear him clearly.

Upon hearing this the doctor immediately examine you. Sanzu went to your side, opposite from where the doctor is. He sit beside you and softly hold your hand as he watched the doctor do her thing.

"Okay. You can do your tasked after the girl gets better. The rep from Kyoto did something to avoid being investigated by the police." Mikey informed him and he nodded even though Mikey can't see him.

"Thank you, Mikey..." Sanzu whispered as he lied down and put his face at the crook of your neck.

"What's the name?"

"Who?"

"The girl... What's the name?" Sanzu moved his head so that he would be able to see your face.

"I don't know. She won't tell me." He the proceed to kiss your chin.

"All right." Mikey dropped the call. Sanzu remained still as his eyes moved towards the doctor who is still examining you.

"Will she be alright?" Sanzu asked that makes the doctor jumped a little.

"I'm doing the best I can to help her, Mr. Sanzu. May I know what drug did she consume and how many did she take?"

"I don't know. I gave her a molly with ecstasy but that was a low dose and weeks have already passed." The doctor nodded at him.

"Have she vomited?" Sanzu shakes his head.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Have you tried removing the drug substance from her stomach?" The doctor asked again.

"I only gave her a first aid and making sure that she could breath comfortably." Sanzu asked, confused and didn't know what to do.

"Do you know what happened before she lost consciousness? Do you keep drugs here?"

"No... I don't... I-i think I might have drugs here." Sanzu said before he stands up and went towards the closet and open the upper right drawer.

It is where he would keep the failed sample of drugs and one of those pills is the highest dose.

He took the drawer out and check the pills that he was keeping if there's something missing from it.

"Shit! The red one is missing. She might have took it! It's the highest dose." Sanzu exclaimed as he turn around and quickly moved towards you.

"I will have to give her a intravenous fluids for now and we'll monitor her from time to time. Do you have any antidote for the drug?" The doctor asked as he prepared for the things he will need and called someone to asked for the intravenous fluids.

"No, I don't have it. There's no antidote left. It's from Russia and it's hard to get it may take weeks before I could get one. Do you think she could wait for that long?" Sanzu asked the doctor. He's been having cold sweats already as he squeezed your hand.

"I'm not sure about that, Mr. Sanzu. Right now all we could do is to wait for the effects of the fluid if it could handle and remove the drug substance from her, she's stable for now but I don't know if she could last that long. It may be best if we could transfer her to our medical facility for a better monitoring." The doctor carefully said. She may not look like it, but she's shaking of fear from the man in front of her.

"Please take care of her. I'll do everything to get the antidote as fast as I could." Sanzu said in a very calm manner but deep down he's hoping that there's a miracle that'll happen.

"Yes. I'll prepare right away so that we could transfer her to the medical facility." The doctor said as she turn her back and leave the room.

Sanzu slowly dropped on his knees and leaned his head on your hand that he was holding.

"Don't die... I'll be leaving you again. I told you don't do anything stupid. Why didn't you followed what I told you?" He mumbled as he continued to squeeze and caress your hand.

Sanzu don't know what got into him but he's actually afraid that you'll die and leave him. He's shaking and he don't want to be far away from you.

He kissed the back of your hand multiple times before he went to pack his belongings that he needs and the things that you'll be needing while you'll be at the medical facility.