Chapter 19

Hi!!!

I'm sorry if it took me so long to update this. I actually lost interest in writing because I'm not loyal. LOL I wanted to start Koko or the Haitani Brothers but I won't do that since I'm not yet done with Sanzu.
I still like Sanzu but not like before that I'm so excited to write him. I need something exciting. Please 🙏🙏🙏
I'll try my best to make this worth the wait as possible as I can.
(Wala kasing exciting na nangyayari sa buhay ko.)

********
Your head is throbbing like any moment it'll blow up and worst it's so noisy around you. You can hear men shouting, glass shattering, cries and moaning. Aside from that both your wrist and ankles are stinging and something in your pussy is vibrating so hard, it's making you squirm in pain. You bet your pussy's so red and sore.

You opened your eyes but everything's so blurry. You moved your hand but it's chained above your head, same goes to your feet. You tried to talk and shout but your mouth's gagged. Your heart starting to pound hard inside your chest and cold sweats starting to form on your forehead.

You can still fell the tiredness of your body and you don't have enough strength to resist from being overdosed.

Help me! Please! Mom, I wanted to go home!

You thought while you struggled to wriggle your body as soon as you felt rough hands caressing you. Your tears started to stream down your face.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Sanzu immediately hailed a cab from the airport and went directly towards the main headquarters of The Siegel.

He let the cab dropped him off a few blocks away from the place. He waited a few moments and walk towards the siegel stealthily as soon as the cab left.

His phone vibrates as he hides on the side. He pulled up his phone while watching the light turn around and the locations of the CCTV's

'20 seconds'

He slightly nods his head before looking down at his phone, only to see a text message from Ran. Sanzu grimaced as he open the text message and reading it's content.

'We'll take care of their other branches. Just do your thing. Good luck!'

Sanzu smirked and fixes his bag on his shoulder before stealthily run towards the blind spot of the CCTV and waited for the light to pass.

He then immediately climbed and jumped past the wall. As soon as he landed, he immediately hide behind the bushes.

"Man, I wanted to go inside. I heard that the new bitch's from Japan."

"Lex was boasting that the girl's one hell of a whore."

"We still have an hour to change shift. They'll gonna ruin the girl by that time. It's no longer exciting."

"It's fine, man. As long as there's a new fuck. The others are all boring now."

Sanzu grind his teeth as he carefully assembled the silencer and the gun before he slowly tap the button on his phone to freeze all the surrounding CCTV in the area.

He then moved out from his hiding place as he pulled the trigger fast enough to incapacitate the men. He walk towards them in an intimidating manner and sat beside the struggling and hardly breathing men.

"Where is this girl that you are talking about? I really wanted to see her. I would appreciate it if you could tell me her location right now. If you do, I'd gladly end your misery in a second." Sanzu whispered in a menacing voice.

"A-as if we'll... t-tell y...you." one of the guys said as he gasp for air.

"Okay." Sanzu mumbled as he pull out his katana from it's sheath and pierced it on the man's manhood.

"Ahhh.. f.. fuck you!" The guy shouted in shock and agony. While the others abruptly stop struggling in shock and just watched their comrade writhed.

"Any one else what their penis off their body? No? Good. Now tell me where is this girl you are talking about?" Sanzu asked again, this time with a very calm voice. It's as if a calm before a storm.

"I... I'll tell you. I'll t-tell you." The guy on the left side said as he covered his manhood using uninjured hand.

"Okay. So where is she?"

"O-on the second building f-from the left. T-third underground." Sanzu nodded as he stands up and pointed the at them and shot them in the head one by one.

"Thanks."

He then immediately run towards the place that the man mentioned earlier while killing the people that he would met without batting an eye.

******

That's all for today. Sorry I'm a bitter bitch😂😂😂 I hope this is to your liking.