Chapter 5

Imthereaderperiod: I'm sorry for misspellings, grammatical errors and/or any other errors you'll encounter ahead.
English is only my second language and not my everyday used language.

🔞🔞Rated 18 ahead🔞🔞

*****

Sanzu took a bottle of water from the small refrigerator, open it and drunk the water straight. He then sighed as he crushed the bottle and put it down on the table.

He can really feel the effects if the drug now that he's alone and it's quite. He's starting to hallucinate and remember what was happened in the past. He needed to divert his attention.

His eyes moved and landed on you who's still deep asleep. He run his fingers on his hair and gulped as he felt his manhood throb. This might be a better diversion.

He walks towards the bed and sit beside you. He fixed your hair and stared at your face before he started caressing your face in gentle manner.

You stirred from your sleep but didn't wake up, instead you just changed your position. You are now laying flat on the bed. Sanzu on the other hand, still under the influence of the drug saw how your breasts bounced by your sudden movement. He gulped before moving fast on top of you, attacking your neck, sucking and licking your skin.

Heat traveled all over his body making him more aggressive and rough. His left hand on your breast while the other hand travelled towards your inner thighs.

"Mmmhm." You moaned and stirred from your sleep again but that didn't stopped him. Sanzu continued doing his thing - caressing and licking every inch of you. As your clothes are hindering him from doing what he wanted, with his force he ripped the clothes of you. He licked his dried lips before he dipped his head and started sucking your already swollen breast from earlier. 

You woke up from an unpleasant feeling but at the same time your body seems to like it. You were immediately faced by a man you don't know doing some strange things to your body. When the realization hit you, your body tense and without thinking , you tried to pushed him but your hands are tied to the bed - you didn't have any idea what had happened and why were you tied and instead you kicked the man away from you. 

"Get away from me!" you shouted in disgust as you wriggled trying to free your hand. Your eyes moved and searched for your clothes in the bed to cover your naked body. Sanzu just wiped his lips before glaring at you.

"What is your problem, bitch?" He asked you, you just ignored him and just continued to look and think of ways to free yourself from this man. "You were the one begging for me to fuck you earlier." 

"I didn't... What did you do to me?!" You asked, your voice is coated with shock and terror. 

"Hmmm?? What do you mean I did to you? You're the one who did something and I being a gentleman who can't say no, I just gave you what you wanted. Oh, are we talking about the same thing?" He asked and acted like he was thinking but he was clearly checking your body out which you were trying so hard to cover. "Hmm... I think I might've made you my guinea pig for our newest drug. But you were really begging me to fuck you so hard though." He started walking towards you while his hand was on his cock, masturbating.

"Go to hell! Don't come near me, you maniac!" You shouted and moved your backwards to get away from him but it's no use since you're tied up. "Don't come near me, please." 

Tears are streaming from your eyes as you begged him. You saw how his eyes glint as he smirked at you. He pulled your hair backwards, tilting your head upwards making you look up to him.

"What are you crying for? You were really into it earlier. I have a proof. Everything that has happened in this room is being recorded. Porns nowadays sell a lot as per Koko." He bends down his body towards you, mouth near your mouth as he says those words.

"I hope you rot in hell!" you spat as you glared at him. He just laugh at you maniacally. You felt his other hand caressing you check before it went to lips.

"I already know that. You have a really cute lips. I wonder what else it can do." he said as he inserts his two fingers inside your mouth. "Mhhmm." He softly moaned. 

You tried moving but he was holding you in place and he is way stronger than you are. All you can do is glared at him and cursing him in your head.

"Moan, sweetie. You were moaning so loud earlier. Are you hoarse now? Did I make you moan so much you lost your voice?" 

"Mhhmmff! Mmfff!" you desperately moan.

"Hmm, that's right. Moan louder. Lick it nice and slow." He said before removing his fingers from you mouth. You were relieved and heaved a deep breath when he freed your mouth but that was only a brief relief as he roughly pushed his cock inside your mouth making you choke.

Instead of giving you time to breath, he moved roughly back and forth, rocking his hip nonstop. You eyes rolled back from the pain as tears continued to stream down your cheek. The corner of your lips felt like it was torn apart and your throat hurts.

"Mmhh! Mmmff!" You cried and looked at him in the eyes as if asking him to stop. "Mfff! Pl-mmmFfh! Hyfffm!" 

When he saw your blood shot eyes pleading for him he slowed down and eventually stop and pulled out his cock from your mouth.

"It.. hurts! hurts!" You cried as you look down and leaned you head on his leg. "I-i... don't want this. Please... let me go." You beg. He didn't say anything but instead he pushed you softly before sitting in front of you and hug you. Letting you cry on his shoulder.

"Let me go please? I promise... I promise I won't tell anyone about this." You mumbled in between your sobs. "I just want to go home."  

"Shuush... Shuussh! Don't talk. It'll hurt more." He whispered as he caressed your head. Both of you stayed in the same position until you fall asleep again.