Chapter 16

Imthereaderperiod: I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I was just doing something. Lol. I cut my hair on my own hahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I wanted it to look like Sanzu's but it didn't go as planned. I have such thick and wavy hair and I'm afraid to cut some more so the supposedly short hair is still long.

Anyway, I added Hanma in the cast🤡🤡. Welcome him, lol. So I don't really know about the new timeline in Tokyo Revengers but let's just assume just like everybody else that Sanzu and Hanma are accomplices.

Im'ma have a timeskip here.

*****

It took him a week to find what he was looking for in Russia. Although it's a bit longer, Sanzu was relieved that it only took him one week.

"So... are we going back to Tokyo now?" Hanma asked. Sanzu glanced at him as he shakes his head and leaned back.

"Fine. I'll bring you back there but I want you to do something." Sanzu heaved a deep breath before he looked outside.

"What is it?"

"Someone's looking for Bonten. He's visiting every warehouse of bonten in tokyo. I want you to watch him for me." Sanzu looked back at Hanma and tapped him on the shoulder. "You know him."

"I got a few a idea but what's the name?" Hanma gave the driver their fare as they head out and walk towards the hotel that Sanzu was staying.

They took back his things from his room, checked out of the hotel and went towards the airport where the plane was waiting for them.

"Hanagaki Takemitchi. Watch him for me. What his intention for looking for Bonten. What his plan is and his every move." Sanzu said once the plane take off.

"Should I just kill him? Isn't it better that way?"

"Would you like it that way, though?" Hanma shrugged as he looked away.

"Nah, it'll be boring. Okay." Hanma smirked as if he reminisce the past. "It's been boring all this time, you know."

"Hmm... Not for me. I got something interesting."

"You guys in Bonten have all the fun! Why didn't you even include me to be a member of Bonten?"

"Is it? What fun could it be if you where in Bonten? Isn't it much fun if no one knows where you are and then suddenly you just popped out of nowhere? Surprise!" Sanzu said with a cheerful voice along with his hand gestures.

Hanma just shakes his head in amusement from what he is seeing and hearing.

"Are we in a circus now? What am I a clown?" Hanma cocked his head on the side as he watched Sanzu.

"No. Clown's creepy." Sanzu frowned in disgust.

"No, man. You are creepy. You're a lot more fun than Kisaki."

Sanzu chuckles at Hanma as he moved to properly sit down. He fished out his phone from his pocket and looked at all the messages that the Haitani brothers, his brother - Takeomi and Koko have texted him.

So far he only received texts asking where he was, what he was doing and about the event that Bonten have been doing annually that was held last night.

Not once did he get a text from Mikey. So Sanzu was pretty sure that he's going to be okay even though he did not attend the event.

"We'll land in a few hours. Once we landed, I wanted you to do your task and make sure that no one would know where you are or that whatever you're up to." Sanzu said as he looked at Hanma. Hanma just nodded at him and raised his hand up to his face indicating that he is excited to what is about to takes place.

After a few hours, the plane landed and they immediately part ways. Sanzu hurriedly went to the car waiting for him and swiftly drives fast towards their Main Head Quarters.

Sanzu took the antidote out of his bag as soon as he got inside his room and look at the liquid inside a clear round bottle. He put down his bag on top of the bed and the bottle on the table. He then immediately change his clothes to a new one.

Sanzu went out of his room and was greeted by the Haitani brothers walking in the hallway.

"Hey, man. Where have you been? You missed out of the fun!" Ran said as he draped his arm around Sanzu's shoulder.

"I went somewhere to get something important. Why are you guy's so happy about." Sanzu asked looking at the brothers and removing Ran's hand from his shoulder.

"Exactly what we are about to tell you." Rindou grinned at him while wiggling his eyebrows. Sanzu popped up his eyebrows at them in curiosity.

"Tell me about. Let's talk later, I have something else to do." Sanzu started walking, leaving the two on the hallway.

"We earned a lot last night!" Rindou shouted with a glee. So that was why they're happy. They got new millions or billions on their pocket.

He shrugged and continued walking towards the room he was looking for. He stopped for a few moment as remember where the room should be. Maybe their headquarters is a little to big to remember.

Sanzu head towards the stairs and quickly went downstairs as he remembered the location of the medical facility.

"You arrived." He looked at the man in front of him and smiled.

"Mikey. What were you doing here? Are you injured?" He asked and observed Mikey.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have a business with the doctor." Mikey just looked at him tiredly before walking away, leaving him in front of the medical facility.

Sanzu heaved a breath and opened the door in front. He then immediately went towards the room that he remembered where he left the woman before leaving.

But when he opened the door it was empty as if no one ever used the room before. His forehead Knotted. He turned around and walked towards the doctor's office and slammed the door open.

"Mr. Sanzu! W-what are you doing here?" The doctor asked.

"The woman. Where is she? Why is she not in the room anymore? What happened?" Sanzu asked simultaneously.  His eyes are deadly, clearly asking for an honest answer. The doctor shivered and step back from him.

"Please calm down. Sit down a-and I'll tell you what happened." The doctor motioned the chair in front.

"I don't have the time to sit down. Just tell me where the woman is, right now if you don't want me to blow your head up!" He said angrily. The doctor shivered again and stumbled upon her table as if she's looking for something.