Chapter 8

Imthereaderperiod: Thank you all for waiting. I'm doing better now, pero nagpapash pash pa rin ng vix.
P.S thankfully, I don't have COVID. Masama lang talaga panahon.
Keep safe, everyone!

Here's Sanzu for all of you!

🔞🔞🔞 Rated 18 ahead🔞🔞🔞

*****

"We'll just rest for an hour. Let's meet back here later." Koko said as he opened the car door while looking at Sanzu. "I'm telling you, just an hour. If your late even just for a second, I'm gonna go to your room to kill you and your bitch!" He warned.

Sanzu just raised his hands while laughing. Koko glared at him before slamming the door closed.

"I got you!" Sanzu shouted as he moved to get off the car.

"I'm warning you!" Koko shouted back at him as he raised his middle fingers at him, which he did the same. (This is a daily occurrence in Bonten's hideout. They can't and won't do it with Mikey though.)

Sanzu immediately saw you on the bed, unmoving and just staring at the ceiling with everything inside is wrecked. The TV has cracked on it, a broken chair under it.

"What happened here?!" He asked amused at what he is seeing though he might have an idea what exactly happen. 

You slowly moved when you heard his voice and threw the pillow at him and anything that you touched.

"You filthy bastard! I hate you!" You shouted at him, still throwing things at him.

"I can feel that. Wow, you really hate me that much?" He asked. He's clearly enjoying this.

You ran towards him as you punched him in the chest.

"You stupid, useless man! I hate you! I hate you!" You chanted breathlessly, you continued punching him.

He was just there taking your punch as if it doesn't hurt him. Your eyes narrowed as you glared at him. Without thinking, your hand moved towards his neck at choke him.

"Woah, woah, you like that now?" He asked, took your hands off his neck with ease before carrying you and throw you towards the bed. "I'm kind of... high, right now and was actually thinking of resting but I changed my mind. Your hot when your mad." He said as he took off his already loosened necktie from earlier.

By the time that he's in front of you, he is already half naked. You gulped as you saw his ripped body.

"Get away from me!" You shouted and kicked him on his thigh.

"Yeah? Not planning to." He responded as he pulled your feet towards him and pinned you down underneath him. "Don't move. I'm not planning to drug you today. I'll be gone for a week, if I do, you might die before I came back." He whispered next to your ear as he lick it.

"I might as well die than to see you again!" You bit your lip as you forced yourself not to moan from the sensation.

"You wanna die? Koko said he'd come here later to kill you, so don't worry." He rolled up the shirt you're wearing right above your breast. You looked at him and instantly felt cold when you realise that he's not joking.

"I don't... I dommmfff!" You squirm when you felt his mouth sucking your breast. You heard him unbuckled his belt and felt his hands on your thigh as he spread your legs wider.

"Don't worry, you're still useful to me, I won't let him kill you. If you die, I'll be the one who killed you." You felt his fingers brushing up and down on your womanhood.  "So don't die just yet." He whispered.

You felt the slight sting as he pushed inside you. You writhe and your legs instantly wrapped around him.

"You won't kill me." You said with confidence that you don't even know where it came from.

"Hhggmmgff" he groaned as he moved back and forth slowly. "What makes you... Shit! You're so tight! Damn it!" He said as he moved faster in and out.

"Ahh!!! I k-know... Ohh! Fuck you!" Your hand continuously punched him as he pounded hard. He caught your hand and pinned it above your head.

"You already are!" He said. His other hand moved up from your waist to your chin and cupped your face before kissing you roughly.

"Mmhmm... Ahh!" You wriggled as you struggled to forced him to let your hands go.

His kisses moved down towards your breasts and started sucking and biting it. He then let your hands go. His hand played with your other breast while the other is on your clit tugging and playing with it.

Your hand moved to his shoulder but instead of pushing him away, it wrapped around him pulling him near you as your sanity slipped away from you and all you could think of is the way he is pounding you hard.

"Your tightening so much! Ahh!" Sanzu groaned. He then moved your legs up towards his shoulder as he continued thrusting hard.

"Sssshit! Ahh... Mmhhmm..." You closed your eyes and moved your hand towards your breast to squeeze it. "Ahh! I-i'm... Cumming! Ohh! Cumming!" You shouted as you felt yourself cum around him.

He continued thrusting in and out of you as he dived towards your neck, kissing and nipping your skin.

"Ohh... You felt good! Fuck" he groaned. You felt his cock throb inside you as he stiffened nearing his climax.

"Fuck! Haru...chiyo!" You moaned and reached his face to initiate a kiss which he gladly oblige and kissed you back with the same intensity you were giving.

"I'm cumming!" He said as he broke the kiss and you felt him spilled his semen inside you.

"Hmmm..." You closed your eyes as you savored the ecstasy. You felt him pulled himself out of you and at the same time your sanity came back and scolded yourself for your stupidity.

You saw Sanzu cleaned himself and fix himself. He brushed his hair using his fingers as he looked at his wrist watch before looking at you.

"I have to go. Remember what I told you yesterday. Do that and don't do any other stupid things." He said as he looked around the room. "Fuck! Koko will be mad for another expenses. Guess, I'll have to fix my room with my own money." You heard him mumbled as he left you alone.

You heaved a deep breath as you close your eyes tightly and continued to scold yourself.

What the hell happened to you, you stupid!