Chapter 18

Imthereaderperiod: Hi! I'm back🤣🤣🤣
I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm just really tired and My last brain cells where all exhausted.
I'm actually still tired until now but I'm a little bit motivated to write on this Fanfic and I also wanted this to be completed as soon as possible for me to start Haitani Brothers FF.🥰🥰

Here's your Model Sanzu😘 Prettier than all of us

Update will every afternoon since my schedule for work is 9pm to 6 am.

Again, Please support me as well on Goodnovel.
Title: Secret Obsession
Cover:

 Title: Secret ObsessionCover:

*****

Sanzu quickly went towards the office and look for the paper containing all the information about what had happened during the auction.

"Ahh, fuck! Why is there so many paper here? I hate paperwork!" Sanzu mumbled as he read every paper.

"Kira...Sakura... Yuri... Joy...Chris... Chloe." He read as he took a glance of every girl's information with their respective pictures attached to it. (Lol... Sorry this are all the names I could think of. They're extras)

He brush his thumb on the picture as he looked at the woman smiling happily at the camera like she don't have any worries in the world. (Hope all🤣)

Sanzu gritted his teeth as the thought came across his mind. She never, not even once, smiled at me. Whoever took the photo must be feeling so lucky to see such smile.

"Y/N L/N" (name reveal po) he read softly. "Y/N, a fitting name for a beautiful girl."
(Sorry, I love cheese and Corns)

He clenched his jaw as he continued to read the information written on the paper.

22 years old. Manila, Philippines. BA in Culinary Arts.
Highest Bid: $50 Million
Bought by: Siegel

"Siegel, that motherfucker! Damn it!" He cussed and clenched the paper in his hand before taking it with him and run out of Office.

He went back to his room, took his bag and put all his guns and bullet that he needs inside including some grenade.

Sanzu fished out his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Mikey.

'Mikey-kun, I'm sorry. I'll take her back. She's mine. I'm really sorry. I'll take all the blame and punishment for this. No one could have her but me.'

After sending the message, he immediately went out with the bag and his Katana and hurriedly walked out of the Head Quarters and drove back to the airport.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sanzu but Mr. Akashi used the plane earlier and took off twenty minutes before you came here. We'll prepare another plane for you but it'll take us about an hour or two." The head manager of the airport said with his bowed down. His voice was coated with fear. He slightly looked up at Sanzu who looks really pissed and any moment might kill him.

"I don't have time wait any longer. If there's a plane going to Italy as soon as possible then get me that flight." Sanzu clenched his jaw and massage his temple.

His head is in turmoil and different thoughts and scenarios are coming in his mind.

"Yes, Mr. Sanzu. We'll look into it. We'll inform you right away." The manager said as he gestured his hand to the employees to work and immediately look for a solution.

Sanzu sighed and sat down on the chair as he impatiently waited for them to look at the flight for Italy.

"There's a flight for Italy sir and it's about to take off." The woman in front of the computer said in a low voice.

"Tell them to halt the take off until Mr. Sanzu get inside." The manager said and went back towards Sanzu.

†††††

Sorry for short chapter. This is all I've got for now. I know it's not a good chapter, I'm really sorry.