Chapter 3

Imthereaderperiod: I'm sorry for misspellings, grammatical errors and/or any other errors you'll encounter ahead.
English is only my second language and not my everyday used language.

🔞🔞Rated 18 ahead🔞🔞

****

"Ohh!! Haru... I'm r-really cumming. I can't... any longer." Your voice quiver from so much ecstasy you're feeling. Your whole body is shaking from the intense thrusts Haruchiyo is doing

"Fuck! Shit! A little bit longer." You can hear his deep breaths in between his moaning. He let go of your hand and snakes his right arm towards your chest to guide you up while his other arm is around your hips to support your weight while still thrusting inside you.

"Haru! Ha...ruchiyo! Hmm!" You repeatedly chat his name.

"Cum!" He whispered to your ears and just as you heard him, you let go. You felt him spurt his hot semen inside you.

He forced you to look at him before kissing you roughly. He then pull out his cock and drop his body on the bed.

You look at him from your shoulder as you chase your breath but as you saw him - his chest going up and down, his biceps twitching - you instantly felt heated. You turn around and crawl towards him and straddle him, your pussy is rubbing to his cock.

"Haruchiyo..." You purred as you put both your hands on his hard abs and you started moving your hips in slow circular motion creating more delicious friction between the two of you.

"Shit!" He place his hands on both side of your hips and stop you from moving. "I forgot that the drug's effect lasts for three- six hours." He murmured but you can't even comprehend what he was saying.

He sit up, his face leveling yours as he caress your face. You tilted your head and close your eyes to feel the warmth coming from his hand.

"What's your name?" He ask. You open your eyes and looked at him. "What's your name?" He repeated.

"I want more, Haruchiyo. Fuck me again senselessly until I beg you to stop." You said and guided his hand towards your breast.

"I'm asking you for your name." He said but as soon as he realised, he shakes his head. "Nevermind. Get up."

He stands up along with you and make you stand before he pull you towards the small refrigerator at the corner of the room and handed you a bottle of water.

"Drink up. We can't have you dehydrated." He said as he open the bottle for you. You took it from him and follow his orders like an obedient little kid.

"I want to fuck, Haruchiyo." You mindlessly said after you drunk the water. He just look at you before he pointed the bed.

"Get on the bed." You followed him again and immediately went to bed and lay down on your back, legs wide open waiting for him to join you.

You both heard a phone ring so you get up and look at him as he moves towards where the sound coming from.

"What is it?" You just watch him as he talks to someone over the phone. He looks at you from time to time and because of that you cant help but to touch yourself imagining that it was his fingers that touching you.

"Ahh...hmm... Feels good. Ohh, Haru!" You moaned as you keep touching yourself with your eyes closed.

You felt someone carry you before you felt the bed on your back. You opened your eyes and saw Haruchiyo on top of you. You smiled seductively at him As you get up and lick his lips.

"Stay here. I have something to do." He said then get up from bed. He walks towards the closet and took a jacket other stuff before going back to you.

He helped you get dressed with the clothes that he got from the closet. He then gather your hand and tie you up on the bed.

"W-what is this? You're going to leave me? But I want to..." He cut you off by kissing you aggressively.

"Don't struggle. Stay still until I get back. I'll give you what you want when I get back." He said while dressing up. You just nodded at him and watch him buckle his belt. You gulp at the sight of him and you put your legs together and tighten your muscle between your legs. You just watch him until he left the room and closed the door.

******

"Where is it?" Sanzu Haruchiyo asked the man at the door as soon as he arrived at another warehouse that they owned. Bonten owned a lot of properties. They are basically wealthier than of the president of a country.

"Let me lead you there, sir." The guy said still bowing at him.

"Go on then." The man extended his hands and lead him towards a room and saw the other Bonten executives inside. There are also three men in the middle of the room being tied up and blind folded.

"What took you so long?" Rindou asked him who was sitting next to his brother. As always the two can't be separated. They always do things together even sitting around.

"I have to take care of something." Haruchiyo responded.

"You just drugged the girl given to you earlier. Now she's horny as hell, she won't let you go." Koko said with a smirk on his lips. "So how was the drug? Is it worth it for the market?"

"Yeah. It great. We can earn a lot from it." He said with boredom.

"Did you try it yourself though?" Mikey asked.

"Not yet. But I'm planning to. Oh! I brought a pill with me." He took out the pill from his pocket and raise it up, ready to take it. "Nyaaaam!"
Haruchiyo gulped the pill and waited for it to effect.

"What are we going to do with this rats?!" He asked after taking the pill.

"Kill them. That's the price for betraying us." Mikey said monotonously.

"Okay! Do you have any thing to say?!" Haruchiyo tappes the gun he was holding on to the heads of the men next to him.