Chapter 7

Sanzu cluck his tongue while looking at the men in front of him. Aside from being bored - he actually wanted to go back right away - this man right here has a fucking death wish babbling about nonsense.

He looked at Koko at his side to signal him that he is losing his patience but Koko is just the same as him, obviously glaring at the man.

"You done, fucker?" Koko asked, definitely pissed.

"What did you just call me?" The guy asked arrogantly.

"Parker. Isn't it your name?" Koko asked again, this time he looks so calm and professional.

"No, man. The name's Pratt."

"That doesn't matter." You whispered and Koko heard you making him shrug.

"As I was saying, this drugs are of low quality, we would only give $25,000,000." The guy said lifting a pack of the drugs.

"This is tried and tested by yours truly. I can guarantee that this is one of the best you'll find." Sanzu said as he glared down on the guy. Given that he's taller than him, Pratt look up to Sanzu at arrogantly locked eyes with him.

"Look, we have our own laboratory for drugs, so I know that this is not worth more than the price I'm offering right now."

"Really? I'm the one incharge of the drugs that Bonten manufactures. And..." He bend down to level his mouth to Pratt's ear as he whispered, "Before we came here, we did a little research on you. We know that your lying."

The guy's eyes widened, sweat broke out of his forehead and he gulped upon hearing those words. He slowly moved his head to look at Sanzu's smirking face.

"You're scaring him Sanzu, did you take some drugs before coming here?" Koko said before he motioned to your men to get the money from the opposite group.

Sanzu moved back and watched as the members of Bonten beat up the other groups.

"What are guys doing? This is not what we discussed over the phone!" The guy, Pratt, who was arrogant earlier said shaking because of fear.

"Yeah? I remember that we discussed the price of the drug over the phone as will, how much was it? $100,000,000 for each container and your boss agreed." Koko said as he sat down on the bench.

"Were you trying to fool Bonten?" Sanzu asked. Opening a packed of drugs and took one pill and swallowed it.

"No! I was just following orders. Please spare my life." Pratt begged as he watched all his men get killed by Bonten.

"Really? Or was this your plot? So you could pocket the rest of the money?"

"No, sir. Please, I didn't... I was just ordered to do this. I'll tell you where my boss is. Please just spare me." He knelt down, head on the ground.

"You could beg harder but we already know where your boss is. You don't have any use to us. Kill him, Sanzu."

"Are you ordering me?!" Sanzu asked, drugs taking over his sanity.

"No! Didn't you hear Mikey from the other line?! He said, Kill him. Kaku and Mochi will take care of their boss, while the Haitani brothers will take over their warehouses." Koko face palmed and sighed.

"Oh. Okay." Sanzu said. He pulled out his gun from his back and cocked it.

"Take all the money they brought." Koko instructed, watching the men moved the cases towards the car that they brought.

"You could have looked for much believable excuse." Sanzu whispered before he pointed the gun on Pratt's forehead.

"Please. Forgive me. Please spare my life." He continued chanting and shivered as he felt the cold metal on his head.

"Yeah? What can you give us in return?" Sanzu asked looking at the man in front of him begging.

"I-i have a niece. Yes! Yes! She's beautiful. She's an orphan, I'm taking care of her until she turns into an adult! I-i have trained her thoroughly. She-- she knows how to please a man." The guy mumbled.

"Hmm... How old is she when you trained her? How old is she now?"

"She's nine back then. She's sixteen now."  Pratt answered immediately hoping that he'll be spared.

Sanzu squinted his eyes before he pulled the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere including to his suit and face.

"Wipes?" Koko asked and handed him a wet wipes. Sanzu took several and wipe his face and hands.

"Let's go, before the police come here. Make sure that no one will know we're here. Delete anything that will point to us." Koko instructed as you both get inside the car.

"Yes, sir." The Bonten members answered as they moved to do as they where told.

"What did that guy said?"

"He's begging for his life."

"Why didn't you? He could be an asset someday." Koko glanced at him. He shrug his shoulder and created a weird sound.

"He's willing to betray his boss to be spared. That's a big no, no already. Bastards who betrays are all scraps!" Sanzu said as he leaned his back.

"Yer' high?"

"Shut up! The guy's have a niece. He said she's well trained to please a man."

"What?"

"She could be part of the auction or she could work at your bar if she's that great." Koko shrug.

"Point taken. I'll let Ran know. He'll handle it."

"Don't drive so fast. Your making my head aches!" Sanzu said and kicked the driver's seat.

"I'm sorry, sir." The driver said and adjusted the car's speed.

"Aren't you hurrying to go back? Bet it's about the girl! Is she that good?" Sanzu glared at Koko before he closed his eyes.

"I'm not hurrying. She's just like any other girl." Sanzu mumbled which makes it harder for Koko to understand.

"What?"

"Fuck you!"

"I'm not into you, man. You're not my type."

"Go to hell!"

"Don't worry, you'll be there first."

Sanzu groaned and did not answer him. The guy's a pain in the ass and the drug's too. And the image that keeps popping in his head is definitely not helping him. It's turning him on and making him so horny.

††††

Imthereaderperiod: I'll be adding an author's note. Sorry if this chapter is not to your liking. I'll try harder.
Thanks for all of your comments, it's making me so excited and makes me laugh 🤣🤣 labyu😚