1

''Reader from now on you will live here along with the other kids alright?''

The woman said as the little kid stared at seemingly nothing , giving reader a 

head pat the woman handed  them a book.

Reader took it and went immediately at the corner of the room hiding their figure as best as they could. After a couple of hours reader was approached by 2 young boys. One with a scar on his face and the other with a hypnotizing purple eyes. 

''Your eyes are as dead as mine, I like it.'' The bleached/white (not sure what hair color it is) haired boy said. ''I'm Izana. Izana kurokawa and thats my servant kakucho.'' He said pointing at the black haired boy. Reader nodded and returned to their reading making it clear that they weren't interested at whatever they want with them. 

Izana took the book from them and threw it landing on kakucho's face. ''Thats no way treating your new king.'' He said holding reader's chin up. Both their lifeless eyes staring at each other. ''Whats your name?'' He asked. 

'' (NAME)'' Reader muttered almost like a whisper, if Izana wasn't so close to reader he wouldn't have heard it.  The purpled eyed smirk and let go of their chin. 

''From now on you belong to me, you and kakucho are both my servant, and I am your king. ''