4

Few years later and Izana got out and  is free, although Reader isn't aware of this because he was released earlier than expected, it was only by pure coincidence that the same day he was released was the same day Kakucho has decided to visit alone. 

''Don't tell Reader about this yet, I want to surprise them'' (IZANA)

''That so....I'm not sure where Reader is right now but they're usually at the same place the 3 of us always hung out or at their house.'' (KAKUCHO)

''How have you and Reader been since I have not been around.?''  (IZANA)

''You should know after all Reader visits you a lot more often than I do. But I certainly can say Reader has gotten a lot of eyes on them recently..'' (KAKUCHO) 

''A lot of eyes huh, explain...'' (IZANA)

''A couple days ago a girl confessed to Reader and asked them out and recently there's been a guy trying to court Reader.'' (KAKUCHO)

Izana was silent for a moment, a little bubble of jealousy building up and a tad bit of anger. Reader never told him about this. Kakucho notice this and took a glance at the white haired male, he then smirked knowing something is going on between Izana and Reader. 

''What did Reader do then?'' (IZANA)

''They rejected the girl but offered to become friends as for the guy....Well they already turned them down but seems like he's determined, Reader doesn't seems to be interested in the guy though.'' (KAKUCHO)

'' I see...'' Izana smirked to himself, seemingly satisfied.

'' Well here's where we part ways, I'm gonna go see Shinichiro and have a talk with him.'' (IZANA)

......

........

........

''Just because were partners for a project doesn't mean were friends.'' Reader said annoyed by the guy they were partnered up with. Out of everyone in their class why does it have to be the guy that likes them. All he has been doing is flirt, flirt, flirt he hasn't done anything for the project. 

Well at least Reader gets to take a break now as Reader walks to their house followed by their suitor who insists on accompanying them. Reader arrived at their house they politely said goodbye to the guy although he on the other hand walked closer to Reader and opened their arms trying to hug them. 

But before Reader gets to do anything the guy disappeared from their sight. Turning their head Reader saw the guy on the ground already bloody and beaten up on top of him is Izana. 

'' You really thought you could touch what's MINE? How dare you even think about it!'' Izana said with a crazed expression on his face. Reader pulled Izana back shoving the guy away from him with their foot well basically kicking the guy away as they pull Izana inside the house. 

Once inside Reader shoved Izana on the couch and locked the door.

''IZANA WHAT THE FUCK?!'' (READER)

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT THE FUCK' THAT GUY OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE PURE INTENTIONS TOWARDS YOU!!''(READER)

''I KNOW HE DOESN'T BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO ATTACK HIM!! WHAT IF YOU ENDED UP KILLING HIM?!!'' (IZANA)

''WELL I ACTUALLY WISH I DID HOW DARE HE TOUCH WHAT'S MINE"(IZANA) 

!SLAP! 

''I maybe your servant Izana but I am not an object nor your property that you can just claim.'' Reader sighed.

''Talk to me once your done over reacting.'' And to those final words Reader walked out the door. 

Izana was silent for a moment, he sat down, combing his hair with his hand as he stare up at the ceiling. Trying to calm down his beating heart and processing what just happened. 

Why did he even do that? Why does he care? All Izana knows was when he saw the guy with Reader a bubble of jealousy popped and when the guy tried to hug Reader a bubble of anger popped causing him to see red. His body moved on its own as if on instinct he punched the guy with all his strength and was determined to beat him up into a pulp. 

Is it only normal since Reader is Izana's childhood friend and Reader was there with him through it all? No it couldn't be cause aside from Reader, Kakucho was also by his side. But he never felt such strong emotions when he's with Kakucho and definitely not a strong feeling towards Kakucho that he has for Reader.   

Izana's eyes widen as a certain realization struck him

Does Kurokawa Izana have feelings for Reader?