11

''We heard from Hanma you were the one to kill Emma Sano. The thing your practiced on the 3 of us was that for Emma?'' (RINDOU)

''Oi don't tell me you really didn't kill that girl........Wonder what Izana will do if he finds out.'' (RAN)

''I'm curious too, why not tell him then instead of running your mouth. Now that I think about your name do suit you Ran, since you can't shut your mouth for even a second.'' (READER)

''Pfft, you got turned down again.'' (RINDOU)

As Ran was about to say something back to his snickering brother Kakucho suddenly spoke gathering everyone's attention. 

''Izana! It's already 10 pm it looks like Toman ain't gonna come.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Huh, I see.'' (IZANA)

Shion  was talking but his words were slurred as Reader's anxiety kicked in, they can't help but feel like something is wrong. It's like something bad was about to happen. Could it be that Toman will really show up, but even if they do Mikey surely wouldn't be present. Does Toman have any other member that can match Izana?    

Reader's thought was interrupted when suddenly someone has announced that Toman has arrived. They actually came, not bad. Reader quickly made sure that their plan worked out and searched for Toman's top brass, both president and vice president was no where to be found. Knowing that their plan worked Reader smiled and and walked up to the top where they can see the whole area and observe the inevitable fight that was about to occur.  Kakucho is strong so Reader doesn't need to fight, their only job is to be Kakucho's back up if he lose a fight  and  make sure Izana wouldn't step out of line and put his life in danger. 

......

.......

......

''That idiot.'' Reader mumbled as Shion dropped to the ground. All bark no bite that guy, even back then he was like that. hm. That guy that's acting president of Toman he was with Emma before seems like he has great tenacity, but also it seems like he has a beef to settle with Kisa(rejected bitch)ki. Reader watched from afar as Toman struggled to fight Tenjiku once the 'Era of Brutality' entered the fight. 

Mochi seems to have changed his target his now fighting 1st division vice captain. Mochi is a big guy and is part of S62 so it's only common sense that he is stronger or just strong enough to fight Chifuyu Matsuno. 

''Oh no...'' Reader murmured as they saw who Kakucho was gonna fight with. Takemichi Hanagaki. A childhood best friend of his. Reader felt pity towards Takemichi he seems like a nice guy but Kakucho doesn't have much of a choice. 

''Now this is interesting.'' (READER)

''Enjoying the view up here my love? '' Reader didn't even notice Izana sitting down beside them as they were focus on a certain pair that is now on different sides. Koko and Inui. 

'' Do you think Koko can convince Inui on joining us?'' (IZANA)

 ''Depends, as far as I know it was always Koko who follows Inui where ever he goes. But his obsession with money might change that.'' (READER) 

'' Inui can be stubborn most of the time but he did entrust his life to Koko didn't he?'' (IZANA)

''You're not wrong but something tells me that it's not just Koko who he entrusted his life with...after all he Koko wouldn't be choking him right now if that was the case.'' Izana turned to the direction Reader was looking at. And it seems like they were right the duo that was inseparable back then is now fighting each other.  

''I wanna see the fights up close, if Toman do get difficult and I start to join in the fun cheer for me my love.'' Izana said as he blows a flying kiss towards Reader and walked off.  Reader smirked and focused on another duo's fight.

Ran and Rindou. They  maybe be annoying with their bickering but they are a strong force to be reckoned with. So it was no surprise when the vice captains of Toman's 2nd and 4th division were badly beaten up. And it seem like the duo they were fighting with isn't a good pair with each other. 

''The tall guy is badly injured enough doubt he can still fight and the blue haired one doesn't look strong enough to take on both brothers.'' (READER)

.....

''Well damn never mind then, I take back what I said.'' Reader said as both Haitani brothers were defeated by (none other than our best grumpy boi) the blue ogre and he didn't stopped there too he even managed to take down both Mochi and Mucho. 

But then Mucho suddenly attacked the blue haired cotton candy haired guy with a weapon. Only to be stopped by Kakucho.  Reader was about to stand up to help since the other heavenly kings were defeated but it seems like Kakucho got it covered. 

.....

.....

Or not. Reader now standing beside Kakucho as Izana fought with Mikey. It happened so suddenly Kakucho was just fighting Takemichi but then Kisa(shithead)ki interrupted and pointed a gun at Takemichi then Izana decided to fight Takemichi but suddenly Mikey and Toman's vice president Draken showed up. 

''Reader....Izana is starting to lose it.'' (KAKUCHO)

''I know.'' Reader responded, they can tell Kakucho wanted them to stop Izana but Reader was frozen in fear their lover has fallen too deep for them even reach his heart.  Izana's movements got sloppy as his body grows tired from the never ending blows he sends Mikey. Izana's eyes is crazed and Reader can tell he was getting blood thirsty. His punches and kicks missed and he was getting too beaten up as Reader was about to interfere Izana suddenly grabbed the gun from Kisa(bitch)ki  and pointed it at Mikey. 

''If I lose this fight that means I loose everything right?'' (IZANA)

 Kakucho slapped Izana's hand away, the gun flying away and dropped near Kisa(fucker)ki. 

Izana and Kakucho argued, Reader can tell Kakucho is trying his best   to snap Izana back to his senses. But he couldn't. Then suddenly there was a gunshot. Kisa(I hate this bitch so much)ki was the one who fired it. The foul guy was about to shot Kakucho again when suddenly Izana blocked Kakucho. 

Izana fell on the ground his blood spilling all over his body.