3

(GONNA ALTER THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE OF THE MANGA HERE WHERE IZANA WAS ATTACKED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG BY A GROUP) !!MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Kakucho couldn't do anything as he was being held down. He was forced to watch Reader getting beaten up by a group of boys. He was hurt himself but not as bad as Reader who suddenly attacked the groups leader in attempt to help him.  Reader tried to fight back as best as they could, they even managed to knock out at least 2 of the boys and even managed to break their leaders wrist. But it was no use there were too many of them.

Once the group left satisfied of the damaged they have done. Kakucho quickly ran to Reader shaking them. Reader let out a hum to basically say that they are still alive, well barely considering the blows they took  was very severe, resulting to scratches, bruises and even a broken tooth. 

Kakucho tried his best to carry Reader. He probably has to buy some stuffs to treat Readers wounds. But for now he worries about Izana once he finds out what happened to Reader things wouldn't be peaceful for those boys that attacked them. 

And just to  Kakucho's luck, Izana was at the door waiting for them. When Kakucho was closed enough for Izana to see that Reader was badly injured, he sprinted to Kakucho putting his hand on Reader's  forehead his other hand checking their pulse. Once making sure there was no need for Reader to go the Hospital Izana carefully took Reader from Kakucho's arms and carried Reader inside the house. 

Once Reader's wounds got treated Izana sat beside their bed side while Kakucho cleaned up their mess.  

''Kakucho, who did this to Reader....Who dared touch what belongs to me..'' Ask Izana voice full of malice. Kakucho hesitated but otherwise told the whole story. Izana was quite for a while although Kakucho could tell he was furious, his hand was clenched into a fist ready to punch anything near him. His hair covering his eyes, only a glimpse  of it could be seen. His lavender eyes full of rage as it focus on Reader's face. 

''Watch Reader while I'm gone Kakucho and make sure they don't get in my way.''  As Izana said that he walked out. Kakucho sighed knowing nothing will stop Izana now, after all one of Izana's most precious servant was hurt and currently unconscious and the other was hurt too. 

Izana ask around for information about the group and tracked them down one by one. Giving them a piece of his mind. Well more like his fist, making sure each learn their lessons. Although once he reached the group leaders house he went a 'little' too over board with him. Cornering the group leader and beating him down to the point of no recover and just full on pain all over their body. 

While all this was happening Reader and Kakucho are arguing. 

''Why the fuck would you let him go by himself!!? It was bad enough that you told him what had happened and now we don't even no where he is and what's he doing, WHAT IF HE ENDS UP KILLING THEM THEN WHAT!!?!''  (READER)

''The hell did you expect me to do then?! FIGHT HIM?! STOP HIM?!'' (KAKUCHO)

Reader was about to say something back when suddenly someone knock on the door. Opening it Reader was greeted by  a guy, he was tall and have black hair- wait had Reader met them before? 

''Shinichiro San, what are you doing here?'' Ask Kakucho. 

Shinichiro? Isn't that Izana's older brother? The guy that visits Izana now and then.

''Its about Izana..'' Shinichiro spoke grabbing Reader's attention. 

.....

......

......

.......

.....

Izana was put into juvie for attacking the group that hurt Reader and Kakucho. Every now and then Kakucho and Reader visits Izana. On this day though only Reader went to see him.

PS. Not sure if they allow visitors to meet prisoners face to face specially in Japan but here let's pretend it is. (Reader is sitting across Izana a table between them) 

''Kakucho's a little busy so I came here instead.'' Reader said, guilt and sadness in their voice. Izana sensed this and hold Reader's hand, gently pulling Reader and cupping their cheek. 

''And who allowed you to be sad? Huh servant?'' Izana said giving Reader a small smile. 

''I was the one who did it-'' (IZANA)

''But I was the reason you did it, and now you're here.'' (READER)

''I took revenge for both you and Kakucho, don't get too cocky Reader  it's not just about you.'' Izana said gently placing a kiss on Reader's forehead. 

''Once I'm out of here we'll continue our dream and build our kingdom, so before then  wait for me. And don't even think about betraying me.''