12

''IZANAAAAAA!!'' Reader screamed as tears ran down their face running towards their lovers murderer determine to kill him, only to be shoved and pinned down by Hanma obviously Not fazed by kisa(never gonna be with Hina)ki's actions. 

''HANMA!'' Kakucho yelled attacking Hanma and getting him off Reader. As Reader was able to move again they went straight to Kisashit who is now pointing the gun at Reader. He pulled the trigger Reader barely dodged the bullet although it did grazed their cheek that is now flowing some of Reader's blood. 

Reader unbothered by the stinging from their cheek grabbed kisabitch"s  wrist and forcefully twist it making him drop the gun. Koko quickly ran to the gun and kicked it away towards the other Tenjiku members  who was just watching everything unfold. 

The foul man struggling against Reader's grip punched Reader's stomach as Reader loosens their grip on him he then again punched Reader on the face followed by another but then Reader caught his fist and kicked his crotch (or you know his ehem). Reader saw an opportunity and quickly went behind him grab him by the head and......snap(or twist) his neck, his body dropping on the ground. 

''KISA(glad his hoe ass is ded)KI!!!) (HANMA) 

As Hanma ran to his fallen subordinate  Reader ran to Izana shaking him, he opens his eyes. ''Hello lover, your combat skills have improve a lot although your delicate face has been-'' Izana coughed up blood as he was speaking.  

The Haitani brothers ran beside Reader Ran trying to comfort Reader and Rindou who was supporting Izana making him sit down. 

''We already called the ambulance although were not sure when they'll get-'' (RAN)

''FUCK THE AMBULANCE!! KAKU YOU CARRY IZANA I'LL DRIVE!!'' (READER)

''WHAT?!'' (KAKUCHO)

''JUST DO AS I SAY DAMN IT!'' (READER)

Kakucho was unsure but still followed Reader's order and carried Izana. Reader got on their motor bike and started the engine. Kakucho followed suit and sat behind Izana who is now sitting between Reader and Kakucho. Once Reader was sure Izana wont fall off they sped away. 

Reader felt tears run down their face they wiped it away not wanting to make their vision blurry because of it. 

''Lover...'' (IZANA)

''Hush it don't you dare speak your gonna waste energy that you should use once we get to the hospital.''   (READER)

''A king wont listen to his servant but since your my other half and my everything, I'll listen to you just this once.'' (IZANA)

''That's not what you said when you were fighting Mikey though. Even if you loose to Mikey your not going to loose me.'' (READER)

''Right, I used the wrong word, you're not my everything, cause I don't care if I loose everything.......I just don't want to loose my life cause your my life.'' Izana mustered up all his energy and kissed Reader's nape as his body went limp. 

''Izana?! IZANA!! (KAKUCHO)

Reader gritted their teeth as they try their hardest to hold in their tears.

......

.......

......

The moment they got to the hospital Izana was sent into the emergency room. And Reader along with Kakucho  waited in the waiting room area.

''Reader, I'm sorry.'' (KAKUCHO)

''I once apologized to Izana for being the reason why he got into juvie but you know what he told me? He said that he did what he did for the both of us he took revenge for the both of us, and I know he didn't regretted it. Your like his little brother you know, he may call you servant but along with me you've also stuck with him through the bitter end so I know he doesn't regret saving you. Don't blame yourself Kaku'' As Reader finished their sentence a police officer interrupted them.

''(NAME)  (LAST NAME) you're under arrest for the murder of Kisa(not regretting killing that bitch)ki Tetta. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.'' Reader didn't  say anything as they were taken by the police, they only smiled at Kakucho as to say that everything will be fine and that they trust Izana in his hands. 

As Reader disappeared from sight a certain voice grabbed Kakucho's attention. 

''Are you related to Kurokawa Izana?'' 

                                                        I

                                                        I

CONTEXT :it's the doctor     I