5

It's been almost a week now since Reader saw Izana, they contacted Kakucho about it he explained to them that Izana got out earlier than the expected date for some reason. Reader told Kakucho about what happened and a conversation that Reader didn't expect unfolded.

''He attacked the guy? Well I'm kinda on Izana's side on that one. The guy doesn't know how to take a no he desrved that.''(KAKUCHO)

''But still he, could've done something else like threatening the guy or something.'' (READER) 

''He could've or he would've just beaten the guy up in secret cornering him in an alley or something....But you know the main reason why Izana did that is probably because of you Reader.'' (KAKUCHO) 

'' Me? The fuck? Are you saying he felt threatened in my place and he doesn't think I can protect myself?''(READER) 

''For someone who read a lot of Fanfictions your clueless  on real life experiences...Tell me Reader what is Izana to you? And no the answer is not King, Brother, Friend,  Family, or someone you just follow, you know damn well it's more than that'' (KAKUCHO) 

What is Izana to Reader? They never thought about that yet. Yeah they're basically by his side since way back when  but the thought of being something more than just someone by his side never occurred but at the same time the thought of loosing him always scared Reader. 

Reader sat on the bench looking at the field where the 3 of them used to play. As Reader was deep in their thoughts a coat was put on them covering their figure, Izana sitting beside them.

''For a servant you got guts to yell and walk out on me, but I guess that's what got me interested in you in the first place.'' (IZANA) 

''Sorry for loosing tem-'' (READER) 

''No need, you're right after all. I assigned you to be my servant not to be my property.'' (IZANA)

For a moment there was silent between the two the winds breeze made the coat on Reader flew, Reader quickly grabbed it feeling the soft fabric, they examined it.

''I met with Shinichiro (-San) after I got release and ask him to give me Black Dragons. He did but then he told me about Manjirou. Seems like he got another brother that I didn't know about , he's younger than both of us though. That's Black Dragons Uniform it's yours now'' (IZANA)

Reader stared at Izana

''What? Don't tell me your forgot why you're following me in the first place, you and Kakucho will join Black Dragons wont you? With me being the 8th Gen. president  and you 2 by my side we'll make BD the best gang to ever exist. ''