9

'' Are you serious right now? Izana don't involve someone whose innocent just because Emma and Mikey are related. I know you hate Mikey but Emma has nothing to do with this she is still your sister.'' (READER)

''I don't wanna hear it Reader, this is our only way to defeat Toman.'' (IZANA) 

Reader didn't wanna bicker with Izana as to they already have a plan in mind and they're gonna need Izana to favor them over Kisaki. So they decided to 'agree' and stay quite. 

''I DONT AGREE WITH THIS IZANA!!! WHY ARE YOU WORKING WITH THEM!!!'' (KAKUCHO)

''Silence Kakucho.'' (IZANA)

''I don't see any reason to kill-'' (KAKUCHO)

Reader put their hand on kakucho's shoulder trying to look as convincing as possible.

''As much as I also don't like this plan you got to understand Izana and Kisa(where tf is ur parents u fake blonde bitch) ki's reasoning with this kaku. If Emma dies then Mikey surely wouldn't be able to fight and without Mikey Toman will lose. Emma's death is Mikey's downfall, his final straw to finally fall.....Right Kisa(FUCKING BASTARD)ki?'' (READER)

''Correct, glad to have you in the same boat Reader we have similar mindsets.'' 

''Guess so. That's why.....Izana may I ask you give me the task of Killing Emma instead, I wont let you down.'' Reader said hoping they have done a good enough job at convincing him. 

''Reader'' (KAKUCHO)

''Oi, Oi sorry but we can't let you do that, right Kisa(I HATE THIS BITCH SO MUCH)ki?'' (HANMA)

''I believe so this is a job I can't let anyone do but myself.'' 

''Broad day light, always with her brother and you think you can kill her with no traces? Doubt it. Plus how do I know I could trust you with such an important job? IZANA, let me handle Emma, I'll make sure she's 6 feet under by the time I get back.'' Izana look at Reader, and shooks his head.

''You've always been so stubborn. Well then do entertain me Reader, she's all yours.'' (IZANA)

''Don't worry I wont do anything you'll regret.'' (READER)

''IZANA YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!'' 

''Hush, let them do the job, they have never failed me before and it isn't the first time Reader had killed someone for me.'' (IZANA)

....

.....

.....

''Reader you can't be serious I didn't ask for your help just so you can take their side.'' (KAKUCHO)

''I told Izana I'm not going to do anything  he will regret,  he will surely regret it if his sister dies after all I'm pretty sure that Mikey guy wouldn't mind Izana joining their family.'' Reader gave Kakucho a small smile. 

'' I have been practicing a certain technique where you apply pressure on someone's neck to make them pass out or simply kill them.'' (READER)  

''Practicing?'' (KAKUCHO)

''We have some tough guys among us so yeah. Ran, Rindou and Shion (KUN) have been a lot of help although it did took time since I need to see how much pressure I must add to make someone pass out for a long time so let's just say those three will probably have nightmares of what I've done to them.'' (READER)

''So you're planning to make Emma pass out and make it seem like she's dead?'' (KAKUCHO)

''Exactly....Though I do need your help Kaku.'' (READER) 

''Anything.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Make sure Kisa(BITCH)ki and Hanma doesn't interfere  I'm gonna call someone up to make sure this plan goes smoothly unlike Kisa(UGLY MOTHER FUCKER)ki I'm too paranoid to just depend on one plan.'' (READER)

''I'll do my best you can count on me on this one.'' (KAKUCHO)

.....

.....

.....

''Well, well Reader rare for you to want to see me after all I'm just a tiny UWU blue orbed blonde bitch' right?''

''You still are but luck is always on your side no matter how annoying or how cliché you are. You're reliable when it comes to things Wayen (Y/N)....'' (READER)

PS. Hope you ya'll don't read y/n as your literal name cuz I don't wanna offend anyone and yes this is y/n slander I've been watching too many tiktoks ok?! And they're too good to not use. Also I added Y/n cuz she's your typical fanfiction MC that's very powerful and have many connections and just literally have everything in their hands but still act like a helpless bitch (not all y/n tho cuz some r actually good and well written)