6

(IDK how long Izana ruled black dragons so if its wrong plz just bare with it)

Almost a year has pass and everything was well. Izana did not fail making the gang bigger and remain in top, Reader on the other hand met new friends. Like Seishu Inui (or inupi not sure which one it is) and Kokonoi Hajime although they are a lot closer to Inui. 

 ''Inui (Kun) have you seen Izana?'' (READER) 

''No not really last place I saw him was somewhere near  (name of place since im too lazy to search)"(INUI)

''Huh...That's a casino right? I wonder what that guys up to now.'' Reader thought as they looked up the cloudy sky sounds of rain drops can be heard. 

Izana didn't come back till the next day. Reader was gonna ask him where he was but something was wrong. Izana's eyes was  empty but at the same time crazed. Reader didn't get a good feeling about this, they feel like something bad is about to happen.

And Reader was right. The following months were a blur Izana changed it may not seem like it but he definitely did. Slowly but surely Black Dragons changed, Izana corrupted black dragons. Bd just doesn't get into fights anymore or gang wars the gang started to get into more illegal stuffs and get more connected in the underground city /business. He changed what Black Dragons once was. 

 ''It isn't the same anymore Reader.'' (INUI) 

''No one seemed to be opposing it though, maybe because of the money were starting to get.'' (READER)

''Dirty money that is, Koko doesn't seem bothered guess that's to be expected....BD changed, it isn't the same gang Shinichiro (San) created. It's not the same gang that I grew to love since way back.'' (INUI)

''Kinda sad isn't it...... Alright I've decided, I'm gonna confront Izana about this, like I always do.'' (READER) 

''Izana isn't the same as before Reader he didn't just corrupt BD he too got and is corrupted.'' (INUI)

''I'm used to it, even if he is I can't have him doing things he'll surely regret.'' (READER)

'' Reader....Do you like Izana?'' Reader was silent for a moment.

''Maybe I do.'' Reader gave Inui a small smile and left.

......

........

.........

Reader went everywhere but still can't find Izana not until later when Reader was about to give up a tired and panting Kakucho and Kokonoi suddenly bumped into them. 

(I like to think that 8th gen black dragons have a head quarters that's like an abandon building or something and Izana has his own office there . )

''Just the person we needed.'' (KOKONOI) 

''Reader Izana is causing a ruckus in his office and breaking stuffs none of the other men nor us could go in since any breathing thing that goes in gets immediately knocked out.'' (KAKUCHO) 

Reader ran straight to Izana's office and slowly peeked inside then suddenly a flying chair was sent their way, Reader backed up just in time and stared at the now opened door, Izana's figure hovering over them. 

As Reader looked into his eyes they felt a shiver run up their spine as fear bubbled up inside them.  His long hair was messy and his eyes were glossy and lifeless.

Ps. Since this isn't the current timeline where toman and tenjiku faced each other  here is what Izana looked like in this timeline when he was bd leader