EPILOGUE

''Wanna dance lover?'' Reader ask as Izana sets down his wine glass.   The dance floor was full of couples dancing like Emma and Draken,  dancing like they were the only 2 people in the reception, Hina and Takemichi on the other hand are freaking out since it seems like Takemichi keeps stepping on Hina's wedding dress while dancing, causing a lecture from Mitsuya who designed both brides and grooms clothes. 

Other couples also are on the dance floor dancing and enjoying the night. Izana took Reader's hand as Izana suddenly pulled Reader closer to him there chest practically touching. Reader's cheeks flushed as Izana stared at their eyes a gentle smile on his face. 

''Is my lover shy? Perhaps my beauty mesmerized you again?'' (IZANA)

''Too close that's why. I'm getting too claustrophobic.'' (READER)

''Too close? It's not close enough for me though'' Izana said in a low tone almost hushed as he leaned in on Reader's ear.

''You do know once we get married were gonna be much more closer than this, if you know what I mean'' (IZANA)

''IZANA!'' Reader exclaimed backing away from Izana and hitting his chest, Izana practically grinning satisfied by Reader's reaction. 

''YOU 2 GO GET A ROOM!!!'' (KAKUCHO)

''Both of you do realize we can hear from here right....'' (CHIFUYU) 

''Oh fuck off 3rd wheeler's, you're just jealous you don't have your own lover.''  (READER) 

''Hey!!! I'm just too busy with the pet shop ok?!'' (CHIFUYU)

''Liar....'' (KAZUTORA)

''TORA!!'' (CHIFUYU)

''I'm still waiting for mine, they still haven't arrived yet.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Like you''ll ever get your own lover that as good as mine.'' (IZANA)

''OI! Don't get cocky Izana, you just got lucky!!!'' (KAKUCHO) 

''We both got lucky with each other I'll say that much, anyways I need to go to the restroom I think I ate too much food.'' (READER)

''Yeah you did, you almost ate half of the buffet.'' (IZANA)

''I'm not even gonna deny that, besides it's free food.'' Reader said as they went go find the restroom. 

''Izana! Are you gonna do it later after all the guest's leave?'' (MIKEY)

''Well yeah duh, I want it to be special so I don't want no witnesses......so don't go eavesdropping on us Mikey.'' (IZANA)

''Not fair don't you want someone to cheer you on.'' (MIKEY)

''No.....Besides Reader probably wont like it if there's audience around they're not a big fan of people focusing all their attention on them.'' (IZANA)

''Just don't mess it up big bro, we payed double for this.'' (EMMA)

''Emma don't just randomly sneak up on me like that.'' (IZANA)

''Better text us their answer later  even though it's probably a yes.'' (KAKUCHO)

Izana smiled at his best friend as he took out the small box from his suit. 

.......

.......

.......

''Hey Kaku have you seen Izana? I can't find him anywhere all the guest's are gone and I still can't find him.''  (READER)

''He's outside waiting for you, anyways I'm gonna go ahead first I'm tired.'' (KAKUCHO)

Waiting for me, Reader thought as they made their way outside the reception room.  

''Are they trolling me? He's not here.'' (READER)

''Behind you~'' A certain someone suddenly whispered behind Reader's ear. Reader turned around and saw Izana holding a box, inside was a ring. 

'' (NAME) (LAST NAME) my beloved lover, are you willing to officially be my other half and be soon pronounced King and Majesty.'' (IZANA)

Reader was speechless but tried to stay calm and blurted out a answer.

''No....'' (READER)

''Eh? Wh-what do you mean no?'' (IZANA)

''You wanna hear it in Spanish? No.'' (READER) 

''But why I thought -'' Reader didn't lest Izana finished and also pulled out a small box from somewhere who knows. 

''I was supposed to be the one proposing I spent a whole salary on this and I already reserved a private place for us, so my answer is a no for now till the day I am set to propose.'' Izana chuckled amused by his lover.

''Sorry lover but you know how selfish I am, I can't wait so I'll take that ring and you take this ring and-'' Izana gripped Reader's wrist and pulled them into a kiss.  Reader was taken a back but didn't pull away. Although they are a still a bit salty that it didn't work out the way they wanted it to. 

After sometime the 2 went home and watched compiled video clips of everyone congratulating them and adding their own message for the 2 lovers as Reader and Izana cuddle each other doing as they pleased. Ending up falling asleep on each others arms. 

(EPILOGUE END)

A/N-  This is the 1st story that I actually finished so I'm very impressed I managed to commit to it not that proud to how I laid out the story I felt like I could have given it more depth but eh who cares.

Also I was considering not adding this epilogue and just ending it at chapter 13 but it needed to be done.
Hope you still enjoyed the story