10

(I don't know if any of you actually see Reader as yourself or as a whole different character like wayen but I see a love hate friendship between Reader and Y'n since basically they're on the same boat so for future fanfictions you may see Y/n here and there as like Reader's best friend and yes I am making y/n an official character so if you don't like it I'm sorry that's all I could say you could stop Reading my fanfictions now) 

''So basically you want me to make Emma Sano look like she died.'' (WAYEN)

''Well Yea duh it wouldn't be effective if it doesn't affect Mikey. I just need her unconscious till after Tenjiku and Toman's fight with each other and I need it to look like she really died no one else must know about this .'' (READER) 

''My lips are sealed. I can inject a certain something on Emma to make her look like she's dead for a couple hours, no breathing, no no heart beat and no sign of her being alive. '' (WAYEN)

''Wayen......This is not your story and Emma is not your rival just because she's Draken's canon love interest.'' (READER) 

''Chill Reader I wont kill Emma, I'm just gonna make it look like she's dead like you told me to.  She maybe my Rival in some fanfictions cause she's a canon love interest but I don't hold personal grudge. It's bound to happen after all, you know how creators love to make the canon lovers (or any girls that's in the certain anime)  villains in my stories. Same with Yuzuha and Hinata, creators love making them act like a bitch and so out of character instead of making villain Oc's instead.'' (WAYEN)

ps. yes this is basically me bitching and ranting about some fanfictions that has this issue with characters.

''The fuck are you babbling about? All I ask was for you to do your job.'' (READER)

''Right, sorry I forgot. Unlike you whose written to be compatible with the story and plot, I'm written to be the most in everything and of course like always your probably gonna forget this too can't have my existence ruin the story.'' (WAYEN)

''Whatever, your just confusing me. Just make sure to do your part.'' (READER)

''I will. Till next time then. I'll see you in the next fanfiction Reader.'' Y/n said walking pass Reader with a grin on her face. Reader have assigned her a job for the story to reach a proper happy ending. 

Reader on the other hand noticed a presence behind them. A girl with messy blonde hair? Reader didn't notice them walking by but strangely she pass them. Does Reader know them? Probably just a weird coincidence. 

Reader turned on their phone checking the time, almost time before the planned 'murder' of Emma Sano. Huh? Weird why was Reader at a strange alley wasn't Kakucho with them? Reader shook their head, Kaku is probably watching over Kisa(Dats y u ded, ded as hell and never got to even talk to Hina) ki and Hanma making sure they're not gonna do anything stupid and ruin the plan. 

......

......

......

Reader hid behind a wall waiting for Emma. As soon as they heard talking they went out of their hiding spot putting on a mask to hide their face, walking towards the vending machine. Emma Sano is the blonde girl and someone is with her. Tch a witness great, doesn't matter he doesn't look like he can fight much (I'm so sorry takemitchi I luv u best boi). 

As Reader was about to strike a motorcycle then came speeding their way. Reader as if on instinct quickly attacked Emma and she fell on the ground unconscious. The motorcycle stopped and when Reader turned around they saw kisa(bitch)ki.

''This is the end Hanagaki Takemichi'' After saying those words they sped away.

''Emma Chan?'' (TAKEMICHI)

Reader turned to see Emma in Takemichi's arms. The poor guy is about to burst to tears. But he didn't saw them attack Emma right? If that's the case then they have no reason to stay. Although it still lingers on Reader's head. What if she ended up killing her instead of just making her pass out. Kisa(ugly ass)ki showed up so suddenly that Reader lost focus and just hit Emma with all the force and restraint they could muster. Less strength can only cause pain to the body too much strength can cause death, yes Reader practiced the technique on Ran, Rindou and Shion but what if they messed up the technique on Emma? 

Reader's thoughts became blurry as more negative thoughts consume them. Being too paranoid and not wanting anymore intrusive thoughts bothering them they called Kaku. 

''Reader...Sorry but they were ahead of me. When I asked the others about their whereabouts they said they already left. Assuming the worse their probably gonna interfere with your plan.'' (KAKU) 

''They already did but it's fine I was the one got a hit on her, the bitch was planning to hit her with a bat that heartless motherfucker....Although Kaku-'' Reader paused. Toman and Tenjiku will be facing each other soon so Reader can't go weak hearted now and they also don't wanna be a bother to Kaku.  So-

''Never mind. Everything is ok Emma will be fine so just prepare for the face off and don't dwell on it.'' Reader hung up. 

Reader tried to calm their self to no avail so in order to at least get their mind together. If you can't beat your intrusive thought's embrace it and make it worse to the point it's not even realistic anymore.