13 FINALE

*TIMESKIP- 12 YEARS LATER

Reader was in tears as the sound of cheers and wedding bells surrounded them, the brides and grooms walking down the path out of the church. The grooms let go of their brides hands and stepped aside as both their brides turned around preparing to throw the wedding bouquet they are holding.

All guests crowded in the middle in hopes they get to catch the bouquets.

As the brides threw their bouquet Reader's heart skipped a beat, wanting to at least catch one of it. Reader was the one who caught Emma's bouquet, Emma cheered once she turned around and saw the person who once saved their life holding her bouquet. Her now husband Draken trying to calm her down so she doesn't end up crying and messing her make-up.

''WOOOOOH! NICE ONE BROTHER!!!'' Mikey cheered. Reader turned around and saw Izana holding Hina's bouquet, his curly hair messy and his suit wrinkled. Reader chuckled knowing he probably fought through the crowd just to get it.

context for why izana's hair is curly: future Izana

Izana looked at Reader and winked as he showed off Hina's wedding bouquet to them

''I still don't know how you handle that guy.'' (KAKUCHO)

''You're too mean to Izana (SAN) kaku-chan.'' A certain messy black haired boy said. Takemitchy Hanagaki through out the years Reader has gotten to know him, of course that is through Emma and Hina who they befriended after the whole conflict.

''Shouldn't you worry about your bride Takemitchy? You, Hina, Draken and Emma should be going to the reception now right?'' (KAKUCHO)

''Not yet Inupi still hasn't arrived with Draken's motorbike.'' (KOKONOI)

''Yeah I know I saw him rushing out as the wedding ceremony was finished.'' Mikey said as he and his brother made there way to where Reader was.

''Hina and Takemitchy's car ride is here already they can't go yet since Hina said she doesn't wanna go without Emma right lover?'' (IZANA)

''Problems with besties who are practically inseparable at this point, they even decided to do a double wedding.'' (READER)

''Do you also wanna do a double wedding lover?'' (IZANA)

''First we got to get rings before anything else, also whose driving Hina and Takemitchy? I know Draken will be driving his favorite Motorbike along with Emma.'' (READER)

''Chifuyu will be driving us actually he's already waiting inside there car.'' (TAKEMICHI)

''I kind of feel bad, he's been third wheeling with us since day 1.'' (HINATA)

''It's fine he was the one who offered to drive us there anyway,'' (TAKEMITCHI)

''Such a great partner you have there Takemichi, very handsome too.'' (READER)

''TSK! Not as handsome as me though right Reader?'' (IZANA)

''Of course lover no one will ever compare to you.'' (READER)

''I seriously don't know what you see in him Reader.'' (MIKEY)

''HA??! Learn to respect your older brother Manjiro!'' (IZANA)

ps. im not sure if mikey and izana ir related or not, or if they are half brothers or not but lets pretend they are

The 2 half brothers bicker with one another, kinda reminded Reader of the old times with the Haitani brothers. Reader can't help but reminisce.

(This is kind of a flashback)

The Haitani brothers along with Kokonoi and Inui made there way to the police station once they found out about what happened to Reader. They serve as witnesses and helped Reader as best as they could. Since Reader killed Kisa(got Isekai)ki in front of so many people Reader couldn't deny that they were the killer. But like said there were a lot of people who saw everything. So when Reader got sent to court they weren't proven guilty. Izana didn't show up in any of Reader's trials as Kakucho made sure he doesn't leave the hospital.

Reader now free visits Izana at the hospital from time to time. He was shot on the chest and one of the bullets almost reached his heart, he also lost a lot of blood that day that's why it took so long for him to recover. While waiting for Izana to heal Reader tried to tie things up with the Sano's. Emma is alive and well and that took a huge burden off Reader's shoulders.

Reader visited the Sano household and explained to Mikey and Emma everything.

''I apologize on Izana's behalf I hope you two can still accept him in your family, as your older brother .'' (READER)

''Emma and I will gladly take Izana in, blood related or not I already see him as my older brother.'' (MIKEY)

''Also I wanna thank you Reader for being by big bros side and you know for not actually killing me.'' Emma said smiling at Reader happy to be reunited soon with her long lost brother.

Months pass and Izana got discharge from the hospital. He now lives in his new home and family, with Mikey and Emma....and of course their grandpa.

Reader was snapped out of their thoughts (flashback) when Kakucho nudged them.

''Remembering the 2 brothers who always love annoying you huh.'' (KAKUCHO)

'' Correction Ran is the only one who loves annoying me Rindou on the other hand is the one who annoys Ran.'' (READER)

''You're saying it like you didn't join Rindou with his stupid ideas to annoy his older brother.'' (KAKUCHO)

''It's a sometime thing ok....also when are they going back to japan?'' (READER)

'' They Said they'll be back when a certain couple deicideds to get married.'' Reader was about to ask Kakucho something when suddenly Izana wrapped his arms around Reader's waist and carried them not even bothered by Reader's weight, not like it matters considering how strong the freaking man is the mf can probably carry a whole 2 motorbikes on his own.

Speaking of motorbike as if on cue Inui arrived with Draken's motorbike.

''Sorry for the delay I needed to make sure the bride (Emma) wont get her lovely gown dirty on the way to the wedding reception.'' (INUI)

'' Looks like were all set, what do you say lover let's go to the wedding reception together?'' (IZANA)

END