7

It was already 11:30 and Izana still hasn't showed up in their meeting spot. Reader tap their foot as they stand against the wall impatiently waiting for Izana. It was supposed to be their 1st year anniversary. Suddenly out of nowhere Reader felt a hand on their waist slowly creeping  as they felt heavy breathing beside them. Izana's head was resting on Reader's shoulders.

''Got into another fight again?'' (READER) 

''Nope but I did rushed somewhere to get this for you.'' He said as he handed you a bouquet of various flowers some of them are you favorite (if your allergic to flowers then the flowers Izana gave you are plastic) Inside the bouquet in the middle of the flower there was a  box. Opening it you saw earrings the same design as the earrings Izana is wearing. Reader picked up one of it and examining it as Izana picked up the other pair putting it on your ear.  

After doing so he gave a Reader a quick peck on the lips before handing them a paper bag, It was designed like a valentines gift. Inside was (whatever expensive thing you want) and a oversize hoodie? 

''You like oversize clothes a lot so I want know what the hype is about, I figured why not match.'' Izana said as he stand a cross you hands in his pockets as he leans against the wall looking at Reader. Reader stared at Izana taking in his features. His long white hair messy yet neat, he's wearing the same hoodie as the one he gave you (the design is up to you if u want it plain colored or whatever) It almost doesn't suit him but then again Izana Kurokawa looks good in anything.

The 2 went off with their day making the most of their anniversary. 1st they went to the arcade (sue me idc I see Izana as the type to like the arcade and be good at games) Reader twitch their eyes as they look at  Izana a smug look on his face, they lost to him...again.... Reader frustrated pulled Izana and went straight to the crane game. 

Shit. Izana thought, this is the only game Izana can't win. Not because  he's horribly bad at it but because he rage quit on the 4th or 5th try, he either leave or breaks the damn machine.

''I want that one.'' Reader said pointing at a (whatever crane item u want)

Izana sighed and enter a coin.

Fail 1

Fail 2

Fail 3

Fail- ''DAMN YOU!!!'' Izana screamed as  he shakes the machine, Reader didn't do anything satisfied by Izana's actions

''Your enjoying this aren't you?'' (IZANA)

''Maybe~'' Reader respond with a sly smile on their face.  

Izana eyes twitch smiling at Reader grabbing another coin he then again try to play the crane game. 

''Come on that's enough, I'm hungry.'' Reader said as they pulled Izana away from the crane machine. 

(I see Izana as someone who like to eat at a calm place specially on special occasions so lets pretend you packed some foods with you) 

Setting down the blanket on the ground Izana plopped down munching on some dorayaki (idk y that's the 1st food that I thought while typing) Reader also sat down laying their head  on Izana's lap as they looked up at him sipping on (drink). 

The 2 lovers stayed like that eating and making small talks with each other with whatever topic one another can come up with. Reader wished they could stay like that forever but all good things must come to an end as the sky became darker and rain started pouring. The 2 was soaking wet as they reach a nearby shed. Reader suddenly heard Izana cough.

''We should make a run for it both of us are gonna catch a cold at this point.'' Reader stated, Izana couldn't protest as the rain wasn't showing any sign of stopping. 

.....

.......

......

As soon as the 2 reached Reader's place Reader quickly bathed and wore the hoodie Izana gave. Reader walked in the living room glancing at Izana who was shirtless sitting at the couch watching TV. Reader sat next to him and Izana pulled Reader into a small little cuddle, laying their head on his chest Reader could hear his heartbeat ever so slowly. 

Reader and Izana stayed at that postion watching movies after movies till the news came. Izana sat up and stretch.

''I'm gonna get water need anything.'' (IZANA)

''Ice cream would be nice'' (If you don't like ice cream or not allowed to eat it then replace it with something else.) Izana nodded and went to the kitchen. 

Reader sat down watching the news while waiting for Izana.

''Breaking in, a supposed bike robbery led to murder as the 24 year old Shinichiro Sano who was the owner of the shop was hit on the head and killed instantly. 2 Teenage boys were arrested on the spot, police say they are the primary suspect to this murder.'' 

CRASH

Reader Instantly turn around as they heard broken glass. Izana was staring at the TV wearing a shock and pained expression on his face. 

And once again darkness and despair befall Izana