2

From that day on reader has been following Izana and by  their side is kakucho. It intrigued reader how devoted kakucho is to Izana. Its almost scary how both boys are. The cruel King Izana and his right hand man The loyal oh so devoted kakucho. 

Reader didn't know what they were getting them self into the moment they follow Izana, cause unlike Kakucho who just accepts and tolerates Izana's fucked up mind and actions Reader still has a sane mind that knows what's right and wrong. 

That's why reader is at their current situation. In between a badly bruised up kid and furious Izana. Kakucho has tried to stop them from interfering but failed to do so. 

''And what do you think your doing? Reader.'' Izana said, anger in his voice. 

Yeah Reader knows they shouldn't have interfered. They know their no match for Izana. They know how stupid it was. They didn't even know the kid and yet here they are. 

''Are you going against your king now? '' 

''You're gonna end up killing him. There's no need for that, you've made your point  they're not gonna fight back anymore. '' Reader knows how Izana is he does as he please but if this continue the consequence will be a lot more severe.

Izana walked up to Reader. Reader  knowing what was about to happen Reader made eye contact  with Kakucho shaking their head slightly basically saying to not interfere or protect them. 

Kakucho knows Reader can fight, he and Izana was the one who taught them after all but even he knows both he and Reader are no match for Izana. That's why he decided to turn around, not wishing to see a bloody mess. 

Couple of minutes later Kakucho heard Izana speak.

''Know your place.'' Was Izana's last words before walking away.

Reader felt warm arms wrapped around them as they were carried by Kakucho. 

''Your tough can't believe your still conscious.'' (Kakucho)

''Its because he went a little easy on me.'' (Reader) 

 Then it became a natural thing. Reader doing things to alter a certain outcome. Stopping Izana to do something he will regret, making Izana change his mind so he wont step out of line, doing things for him so he wont have to do it and cause an extreme consequence and so on. After all Izana may not admit it or realize it yet but he, kakucho, and reader are like family at this point. 

Couple months pass and Christmas came. The 3 younglings rushed outside the snow falling from the sky. While the 2 boys play around the field  Reader stared up the sky admiring the snowflakes falling down on them. They were snapped back from reality when they felt something hit their head. Reader turned around only seeing Izana and Kakucho snowballs in hands, huge grins on their. 

oh no...

Reader ran and ran trying to dodge the flying snowballs as best as they could until they trip on something. Reader grunt as they fell on the ground. 

''Reader~ Look what you've done ~''  Izana whined as they pointed at a seemingly destroyed structure. 

''You've destroyed our kingdom.'' (IZANA)

''Our kingdom?'' (READER)

''Yep once were grown up were gonna build a kingdom of our own. I'll be the king, Kakucho is part of the troop squad, and as for you-'' Izana thought to himself. Reader glance at kakucho who is now trying to rebuild the broken snow dome. 

''What role do you want to play Reader? You can choose whatever you want.  You cant be a higher rank than me though.'' He said smiling. Reader didn't respond. Taken a back by how beautiful Izana's genuine smile is. Its rare to see it. 

''It's done!'' Kakucho beamed gesturing at the now fixed snow dome. 

''Reader we'll make a place for  those like us so from now on don't ever leave my side and don't even think about leaving me too! You too Kakucho!'' 

A place for people like them huh. It seems almost impossible but from that day on Reader pledge to never abandon Izana.

Even after Izana went to juvie, Reader never left him. So as Kakucho