Chapter 1

"Y/n wake up!" I hear my mom yelling from downstairs. She knows I hate it when she wakes me up. I force myself out of bed and walk downstairs. I see my mom making her breakfast. "Morning hun, did you sleep well?" I look at the clock. It's 5 am. "Mom why would you wake me up at 5 am?" my mom noticed the annoyance in my voice.
She says "I'm sorry sweetie but I got you a present". I say "Really mom? We couldn't do this in like 6 hours?". She ignores my response and gives me the gift. "open it" she says with a smile. I open the gift. oh wow amazing just what I need a doll with red hair. This Is just asking for getting bullied if anyone sees me with this. I say "Mom what where you thinking?". She sits next to me and says "oh come on give it a try! I know it's childish but since you don't really have any frie-" I interrupt her "I do have friends! Online." She laughs, I hate when she does this. "Sweetie those aren't real" I grab the doll and run inside my room and lock my door. I hear my mom knocking on my bedroom door. "Y/n I'm sorry can you please come out?" I ignore her. I look at the doll. I don't get why she bought this for me, some kids my age get a new phone or a skateboard and what do I get? A doll. You gotta be kidding me. I read the instructions that's written on the back of the package. Oh he can talk? It can't get better. I put the batteries in him and wait. wait. and keep waiting. 10 minutes past and I give up. I sign. Great it's broken. Gives me an excuse to throw him away tho. I stand up and walk towards the door. Out of nowhere I hear a voice say "hi, I'm chucky and I'm your friend till the end". I look back and see the doll looking at me. I walk back and sit infront of him. Hm.. so you can talk. "Hey wanna play?". I look around me. "Sure what do you wanna play?" I say. He doesn't response. Of course he doesn't. He is a doll. what was i thinking-  he only got a limited words he can say. "I like to be hugged". Yeah no way I'm hugging that thing. I stand up and go to my desk to make homework. I grab my math book and start working. Seconds past by but it feels like hours. Great now I gotta pee. I stand up and notice the doll isn't on it's place anymore. I did left him on that chair right? I turn around and look straight in the eyes of chucky. "Who the fuck are you".