Chapter 10

I make my way to the hallways and start looking for the amulet. After a half hour I start to give up. It has to be here, right? I know for sure it was this place where they kept it.  After walking past the same stuff for the 5th time Chucky wispers while softly pressing his knife against my chest "You better didn't lie to me you little shit else I'll stab your right here right now". I get nervous and say "don't worry it has to be here!" I try to ignore the metal knife pressing against my skin and hurry my way to a security guard and ask "sir could you tell me where the Heart of Damballa is?". The guard checks me out and then says "It's in the VIP hall, the most spectacular items show up there and only people with a VIP pass can get in there". I thank him and start walking away "I told you it's here" I say to Chucky that's rolling his eyes at me. He says "yeah no shit but how are we supposed to get in there?". I have to think of something. But where even is that VIP hall? I walk out of the building. "What are you doing?" I hear Chucky whisper. I respond "Trying to find the VIP Hall" Chucky laughs. I say annoyed "What?!". He says "What's that big golden glowing thing next to the entrance we just came out?". How did I not see that. I walk towards and see written in Big letters: VIP HALL. Two security guards are standing in front of the entrance. Everyone is dressed like they are royalty. I notice the security guards checking the VIP cards the people that stand in line and then let them in. I see Chucky noticing the same thing. We need one of those cards. I go stand in the line. I get a few confusing faces looking at me. When it's my turn I ask the guard. "Uhm- how do you get those VIP Cards?" He laughs together with a few people waiting in line behind me. "Listen kid why don't you go play with a ball or something?". These people are starting to piss me off. "Sir I asked you a question" I say while trying not to sound rude. His facial expression is back to serious and he says "the only way you get them is if the prince Makland gives you one" I leave the line and walk besides the bulling I put down Chucky and I let my body fall on the ground. Chucky says "what you doing? Are we gonna get those cards or not?". I look at him confused. "What are you talking about? We can't just go up to the Prince and ask if we can have a VIP card". Chucky says "Are you that stupid?" "We just steal them". It's not a bad idea. But those woman are protecting their purses like their life depends on it. I look at chucky and say "fine what's your plan?". He smirks. "Watch and learn, kid" in less then a second he is gone. Wait where is he? I look around the corner and see him laying in front of a woman. He doesn't move. When the woman notices him she picks him up. She makes a disgusted face. I move closer so I can hear what she says. "What a ugly doll" I hear her say. I see something shining in the lights and I realize it's Chucky his knife. He wouldn't right? With so many people?! Then I hear Chucky say "fuck you bitch!" the woman screams out of fear and when she drops Chucky he stabs the woman in the leg so she falls on the ground and he is able to reach her purse. He grabs it. Unbelievable. I see the security guards checking what's going on and Chucky runs away, and hides next to me behind the the bush next to the corner of the building. I see the security guards make a phone call and look around them. "It's the doll! The doll did it!" I hear the woman yell. Everyone is now recording and making their way to the woman to see what's going on. One of the security guards is helping the woman up and says "ma'am do you maybe have taken anything?". I see the woman panicking and yell "I'm not crazy! The doll did this!". The security guard is trying to calm the woman down. "Ma'am there is no doll, could you follow me?" The woman tries to protest but it's not working, 2 more guards show up and they bring her away. I almost feel bad for her. "Ahah! I hear Chucky say excitingly. "A VIP Card!". I grab the card, Chucky and the doll and walk to the entrance, I give the man my card and walk inside before he can say anything. Lucky, he doesn't come after me. Inside everywhere are diamonds, and the walls, everything is made of glass, I notice people staring. I mean I'm holding two dolls and look exactly how I feel like. Trash. I make my way through the people and immediately find the amulet. It's the middle point of the hall inside of a glass box. I grab a coin I still have in my pocket and roll it to the glass box. Immediately the alarm goes off and metal bars come out of the ground locking itself around the amulet, security guards come running and see it's false alarm. I make my way out of the building as fast as I can. It's gonna be impossible to steal that amulet.