Chapter 2

I freeze. how is this possible? What the hell is that thing? "I'm Y/n".
"Well Y/n infront of you, you got Charles Lee Ray but my friends call me chucky. I'm one of the most famous slaughters in history". I can't help but laugh. This must be a joke- when am I gonna wake up out of this stupid dream?
"you don't believe me? Look me up, Charles Lee Ray". It can't be, right? I turn my computer on and look him up. After I read all the information I turn my head to chucky "nice try to fool me but it literally says this guy Charles died". Chucky grabs my shoulder and says "listen, With the heart of Damballa, the amulet I went into this doll because my body was dying and about to get arrested but now I need the amulet to get out of this body for once and for all". He grabs a knife out of his clothes "well it was nice to meet you kiddo". I panic. Think of something. "Wait! Do you know where the amulet is right now?". Chucky lowers his knife "no but I'll find it". I say "I know where it is". Chucky laughs. "A few seconds ago you didn't even know it existed". I point at the photo on my screen "that is it right? That's the amulet? Yeah i have seen it". Chucky looks at me like he has seen a ghost. "You better aren't fucking with me". I turn off my computer "I wouldn't ever fuck with you chucky". I hear chucky laugh and the realization what I just said comes to mind. "I didn't mean like that-". Chucky still laughing says "so you would?". "No! Don't even get it in your mind! I say a bit to loud. Chucky stands up and walks to the door "It were your words, sucker". I stop him and say "you can't just walk outside, no one can find out you are not just a doll". "Fine hold me then". "really?-" "yes! I'm not gonna repeat myself bitch! now lift me up!" I grab him and hold him in my hands. I walk outside and see my mom watching tv. She looks at me concerned and says "Y/n what were all those noises?" I smile and say "don't worry I was just playing video games". I turn around and walk out of the house. Chucky says "okay so where is this place?". I put chucky on a trash can and go to google maps. "What the fuck is that thing? What are you doing?!" Does he seriously not know what a Iphone is? I say " It's a mobile?". I show him my screen. "Wanna make a picture together?" I notice he has no clue what I'm talking about. I open the camera app. Chucky yells " There is a mirror in your phone? Wait who fucked up my hair!?". I chuckle and make a photo of us. Out of nowhere Chucky grabs the phone out of my hand and throws it in the lake next to us. "That thing is cursed!". I freak out and yell "why hell would you do that?! Now I don't know the way to the place where the amulet is!". I see Chucky getting mad. Shit. "Listen here you little shit! I have been walking around on this earth much longer then you! I'll find it myself without that worthless cursed toy!" He jumps of the trash can and start walking. I pick him up. I say "You still can't be seen". He puts his knife against my throat. "I'll just kill every damn human that's in my way". I let him go and follow him.