Chapter 6

I wake up by something kicking my leg. It's Chucky. "Wake up we have somewhere to be". I stand up and we continue to walk. Not much later we find our way out of the woods. Finally. But I have no clue where we are. Everywhere are people. I grab chucky and walk inside a store. "Where the hell are you going?!" He wispers. I walk to the lady that's organizing some stuff. "Excuse me" I say "I'm looking for the General Museum". She gives me a friendly smile and gives me a piece of paper. "On here it will show you exactly how to go there". "Thank you so much" I say while walking out of the store into a small empty street. I put Chucky down and show him the piece of paper. "That's like all the way to the other side of the city!". I'm so focused on the card I don't notice 3 guys around my age, probably a bit older standing behind me. The tallest one says "That's kinda pathetic don't you think? Aren't you a bit old to still be playing with dolls?" the other two laugh. The big one of the 3 grabs Chucky. "Hi, I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end". "Oh wow the lame doll can talk" the shortest one says. "Give him back or you will regret it" I say full confidence That I don't have. They look at each other and laugh. The shortest one says "oh you gonna make me regret it? Wanna fight? Come on then, stand up, let's do this" oh God why did I get myself into this. I laugh awkwardly "I'm not gonna make you regret it, but he will" I point at Chucky. They laugh. Of course. I sound like I'm crazy. "This thing?" The smallest one says while throwing Chucky on the ground and stepping on him. Why doesn't he do anything?. The big one and the tallest one grab me by my arms so I can't escape. The shortest one starts hitting me in my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna faint. And maybe vomit, yeah definitely vomit. I throw up all the bunny flesh I ate last night on the short one his shoes. "you are one crazy fucker!" He raises his fist, about to hit me again. When something stops him. His eyes widen and blood is coming out of his mouth, he falls on his knees in front of me. The two guys out of shock let me go and I take a steps away from them. "It's time to play" I hear Chucky say that's now standing on the short ones dead body. I see the other two guys being frozen against the wall from shock. In less then a minute they are both dead on the ground. Chucky standing on top of him admiring his knife "a true classic never goes out of style". I sit down against the wall. "Why didn't you do anything before?" I try to hide the sadness in my voice. He laughs "and missing the show? Hell nah". I don't have time to feel bad for myself that a killer possessed doll doesn't care about me. I mean after I give him the amulet he is gonna kill me anyway. I stand up, grab Chucky and start walking. Hopefully no one saw us.