Chapter 12

I didn't sleep well last night. But at least I did sleep. I see Lucy sitting with Chucky on her lap. I ask her "where is your dad?". She looks at me and says "he is working in the garden". She grabs a butterfly doll outfit and I hear chucky yell "don't even think about it! I'll bite off you all your fucking fingers!". Lucy yells back "Chucky! Don't swear! That's bad! I look at Chucky and say "we gotta buy the stuff for tonight". I stand up and walk to the door when I hear Lucy scream. I look back and see Chucky on top of Lucy with a knife against her throat. He says "Close your eyes and count to 7, when you wake up you'll be in heaven" then he slits her throat. I watch Lucy bleeding to death. She was so young. She doesn't deserve to die. I try to hold in the tears. Out of nowhere Adrien walks into the room but chucky doesn't give him a chance to process what's happening. In less then a second he is laying on the ground with a stabbing wound in his leg and 5 in his stomach. Chucky laughs. Well what did I expect. I'm stuck with a serial killer. Chucky says "I'm gonna look for some we are gonna need". I sit down on the ground and wipe away my tears. Fuck it. Stop being a baby. There is no going back now. They are dead. I walk to the kitchen and look for some food for dinner tonight.