Chapter 7

I say "It's getting pretty dark, don't we need to find somewhere to sleep? I'm tired" Chucky says "come here". Confused I lean closer to him. He wispers in my ear "If you listen closely you hear me not caring". He is such an asshole. He laughs and says "get your pathetic ass moving! we have somewhere to be!". We continue to walk while my legs are shaking, We have been walking for almost 72 hours already. I look around me and I see a cheap hotel on my left. I ask "Can't we stay the night there? I really need a rest.". Just when I think he isn't gonna response anymore he says "ah what the hell I need the exercise". Wait what does he mean with that? We walk inside the hotel and it seems abandoned except one old man is sitting by the reception. His eyes light up when he notices me. "Welcome!" He says while gasping to air. "Do you want a room?". I nod while grabbing a few spare coins I still have in my pockets. He shoves me a key. Number 31. "Thank you" I mumble while making my way up the stairs. I open our room and let Chucky down. I walk inside the bathroom and look in the mirror, my hair looks like a bird nest. I hear the tv going on. Wait- I look around the corner and see Chucky watching porn while jerking off. Unbelievable. "You are disgusting" I say while rolling my eyes. He smirks "you are the pervert watching". Asshole. I lock the bathroom door and take a shower. great, the water is freezing cold. After a while of almost freezing to death I grab a towel and realizing it's quiet. The tv isn't on anymore. "Chucky?" I yell. I step outside to check what he is doing. Huh. He isn't in the room. Where is he? I put on some clothes and notice the room door is open. Oh no he wouldn't- I walk out of our room and start searching for him. "Chucky!" "Chucky where are you?!" A room door opens.
A old lady shows up in the room opening. "are you looking for your cat? Here, take this, it's candy for the cat" She puts them in my hand before I could explain. Well she wouldn't believe me anyway. "Thank you" I say with a smile and and continue walking. Damn it where could he be? I hear a loud noise and run into a big room. I see Chucky standing behind the old man from the reception with a rope around his neck. "Chucky don't do this please". He ignores me. "Don't kill him he is old so he is basically a walking corpse already". Then I hear Chucky say "Look on his computer". I do what he says. I immediately look away. Chucky laughs and says "And then they call me sick" I look at the guy Chucky is still holding into his grip. "Is that you? On the photos?". Chucky loses his grip a bit so the guy is able to talk. "P-please I'm begging you!". He doesn't deny it. "Okay kill him" I say. I see a small sparkle show up in Chucky his eyes just before he strangles the man to death. "Just like the good old days, nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation going" Chucky says before walking past me back to our room. I follow him while trying to get the photos out of my memory.