Chapter 9

I'm holding Chucky while we are walking on an empty street, it's too early for anyone to be walking outside right now. It stays silent but then Chucky says with a smile "hey Fuckface you still wanna do the date ?". What does he mean? "Go into that store" oh you gotta be kidding me. I notice he is losing his patience "get your ass in there we don't have all day the time". I walk inside. It's a doll store. I look around and one doll caught immediately my attention. Chucky notice me staring, he says "the doll looks like it fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down". I look at him offended "it's still going to be my date so I get to pick". Meanwhile a guy walks up to me and says "I see you are real doll lover" if he only knew. "So is that gonna be the one?" I nod. "You can have it for free because the hair is a kinda messed up and it has a little burn spot on the knee so I'm not really able to sell that one" that's amazing since I don't exactly have much money left. I smile and say "thank you sir" I walk outside with Chucky and the doll in my arms And start walking. Not much later we are in front of a big grey building. "We made it" I say. I feel some weird kind of relief knowing it's all gonna be over soon. Chucky says "Let's get inside then what are you waiting for?! Go!" I walk inside the opening. I haven't been here before I have only seen photos and actually by coincidence I read about the amulet in a old newspaper a few years ago. It's huge. Everywhere is security. How the hell are we supposed to steal the amulet.