Chapter 11

I'm back at the side of the building and sit next to Chucky. I say "this is gonna be impossible to steal that thing". I look at him. "We are gonna steal it tomorrow night" he says "and we are gonna be prepared". Damn he really never gives up. It's quite impressive. But I have a bad feeling about this. I get up and grab Chucky and the doll. I say "We need to stay somewhere for tonight". I start to walk.

A hour later and still haven't found a single Hotel. We are now at the edge of the city. It's getting pretty dark and everywhere is grass. I see a small house not so far away. It seems like our only option right now. I start to walk to the house, not long later we stand in front of the door. I say "Chucky just one thing". He says "just spit out the shit you wanna say!". I look at him and say "Promise me you won't kill anyone in this house". He laughs. "Just knock already".
I do what he says. A little girl opens the door, the moment she sees me she yells "dad! There is someone at the door!" Not much later her dad shows up with the girl hiding behind him and says "can I help you?". I take a deep breath and ask "could I please stay here for the night? I'm on my way to my grandma but she forgot to pick me up so I have to walk all the way to her house but it's getting late and I don't wanna walk in the dark alone". I see the dad considering it but then the little girl pulls his jacket and says "daddy I also want a doll like that!" While she points at Chucky. The dad says "alright if my daughter can have that doll you can stay here as long as you want". I smile and say "sure" and give her chucky. She giggles and says "I'm gonna dress you up very pretty! Like a princess!" I see her walking away with Chucky over her shoulder while he is giving me his middle finger. The dad thanks me and let me inside. Everywhere are boxes I'm guessing they just moved here. The dad says "would you like anything to drink?" I nod and say "yes, soda if you have any". I sit down on the wooden table. The dad gives me a glass of soda and sits infront of me and asks "What's your name?". I look at the clock hanging from the ceiling. It's 11 pm already. After considering giving a fake name in case Chucky kills again I realize I'm most likely dead tomorrow anyway so it doesn't matter. I say "my name is Y/n" he smiles and says "I'm Adrian and Lucy is my daughter" "we moved in here not so long ago so everything is kinda messy". I laugh awkwardly and say "yeah I noticed". Lucky runs down with Chucky in het arms. She looks at me and says "Chucky says to ask you if you wanna play with us too" yeah I'm not looking forward to that, luckily Adrian saves me from a nightmare by saying "Lucy it's bedtime but maybe you can play tomorrow" I see the disappointment on her face but she doesn't hesitate and walks to her room with Chucky. I say "it's getting late for me too, maybe I should go to sleep too". Adrian says "oh yeah, the couch is yours". I thank him and I lay down on the couch. I chuckle by thinking what's Chucky is going through right now but the pleasure shuts down immediately when the realization comes that he probably is gonna kill her. I struggle to fall asleep because that thought isn't leaving my mind.