Chapter 4

The moment I wake up everything is white. Huh? Am I in heaven? Oh. It's the airbag.
I look next to me and and see Chucky standing. "What's wrong with you?! Did you try to kill both of us?!". Is he serious? I say "No I told you I can't drive! Also how are YOU not dead". I look at him in disbelief. He smirks and says "you know what they say, you just can't keep a good guy down". This guy is unbelievable, I step out of the car. "What are you doing?" I hear Chucky say. "What do you think? Our car crashed it's probably gonna explode". He laughs. "Are you fucking nuts?! That only happens in movies". I take a step away of the car "yeah I'm not taking the risk". I see Chucky getting annoyed of me and yell "Get your ass back in the ca-" his sentence was interrupted by the car getting caught on fire. Just before everything is on fire I see his body parts flying in the air. What the fuck did just happen. I lean against a tree and look at the remaining body parts of Chucky laying on the ground. What am I supposed to do know? The killer that basically kept me as hostage died and I'm somewhere lost in the woods. Wait- did that hand just move? I step a bit closer to the remaining parts of Chucky and I watch them crawl back to each other. This can't be possible. I blink and in a few seconds Chucky is standing in front of me again like nothing happened. "snap out of it, you act like you never seen an immortal doll explode". I follow him deeper into the woods still trying to process what just happened.