Chapter 8

It's around midnight while Chucky is sleeping about a meter away from me. The realization that after I get him to the amulet that he will kill me stays in my mind. Damn in a few days I'm no longer 6 feet tall but 6 feet deep. I barely actually lived and I already died, I will never see my mom again. Love has always been pretty hard tbh But now I don't even have a chance to become a parent and Just be happy. "I just want someone to take me out" I mumble. Chucky turns his head to me and smirks "With a sniper or on a date?" I ignore him and close my eyes. The last thing I hear are footsteps walking away from the bed before I fall asleep.

I wake up by giggling, I open my eyes slowly to see what's happening and I see Chucky making out with someone. When he notices I'm awake he smirks and says "hey, wanna play?" Oh god the girl has no clue what she is getting herself into. "Sure!" She says with a smile. "It's show time" Chucky says with a smile while walking into the bathroom. The moment he disappears around the corner I look at the girl and whisper "He is a doll?! What the hell are you thinking?!". "Hm well he is short but it will work". Does she not freak out because he is a talking fucking doll?! And what the actual fuck. Chucky comes back out of the bathroom in one of his hands a rope. "Oh~ you are into the kinky stuff~" the girl says while winking at Chucky. Chucky laughs. Yeah this is not gonna end well. I watch Chucky make a noose. "Go Hang this up" he says to me. No I'm not gonna do what he says, I'll be responsible for her death! I'm not a murder! I don't do anything. The girl starts to lose her patience. "Aren't you like his butler or something? Go do what he says" she says with a cold tone while looking at me. I see Chucky trying to keep himself from bursting out in laughter. Damn her mom probably dropped her too much as a child, I doubt if she even has a brain. Fuck it. The hell with it. I smile "fine, as you wish" I tie the rope to the lamp above us with the noose hanging down. "Stand up the chair and Put your head inside of it" Chucky orders. I notice the girl starting to get her doubts but she pushes them away fast because she does what he says. Unbelievable. In less then a second Chucky pushes away the chair and the girl is gasping for air. "How's it hanging?" He says while laughing at his own joke. "You have a problem" I say while pointing at the dead body hanging in the air. He grabs his knife and jumps on my lap "I am not ashamed to be a killer got it?!" He says while pushing the knife on my throat. "It's not an addiction it's a choice!". If he pushes only a bit harder he will slit open my throat. He puts his knife away. I gasp for air since I forgot to breath for a moment. Chucky walks away out of the room while saying "hurry up! We have somewhere to be". I ask "but what about the girl?" He looks at me and says "that cunt will end up in the trash where she belongs now start walking!"