Chapter 13

I made pizza for dinner since I found some in the fridge left. It's 10 pm. I sit next to Chucky at the table. He spits his food out. "Where the hell did you learn to bake?!". I get annoyed and say "if you think you can do it better then you do it next time". I throw his food in the trash and walk to the front door. "Let's just go already" he walks to me with the stuff he collected in his bag and says "I never thought you had a dead wish". I ignore him and grab my doll and Chucky while walking to the museum.

When we finally arrive at the museum after a hour of walking everything is dark. Chucky climb into a big tree and yells "what are you waiting for shithead?! Follow me!" I follow him. From the tree we climb on top of the glass ceiling from the VIP Hall. I ask "How are we supposed to get in without the alarm going off?". I see Chucky smiling. He says "the alarm will be going off". He is kidding right? Does he want this to fail or something. He grabs a hamer and magnet tied to a rope out of the bag. He says "This is the plan, I hit the ceiling with the hammer and when it breaks I drop it on the glass box where the amulet is in, then the moment the glass breaks you drop the magnet and hold it against the amulet then you just have to get it up but in less then 30 seconds else it's stuck because of the bars closing the amulet up and we are fucked". I look at him surprised. That's actually smart. no that's brilliant. I smile and say "let's do it". He hits the glass and it immediately breaks, but not just one part breaks what was supposed to happen but everything breaks, we fall down in the middle of the VIP Hall, the alarm goes off. I look at Chucky for any hope but he seems to not know what to do either. I don't wanna go to prison. I cry while the hall fills itself with metal walls and bars. Chucky says "I know a way out but you aren't gonna like it". I put my head in my arms and say desperately "I don't care what it is, do it". Chucky grabs his knife and stabs me with it in my heart. It's time. This is the end. I close my eyes and give up.