8

HAN YURI—

as what written in the contract, junkyu and i went out for a sunset. actually i'd forgot about it already— well it wasn't my idea but his.

"if i were you i would put more effort on my outfit. i'm going out with my boyfriend after all." jia said from the door as she leaned on it. i rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.

i looked okay.

i just slipped on some hoodie and my cargo pants— it look decent enough for a date right? well, a date with a fake boyfriend but let's just say that it's an outing with a friend.

"where are you guys going anyways?" jia asked as she entered my room. ever since she knew that junkyu was my boyfriend, she kept asking me about us. she liked him a lot as they got along really well with each other.

"maybe just to the han river for a picnic, we want to watch sunset." i tied my hair up and smiled to myself— it was actually a way to boost my confidence.

"i guess you guys could celebrate your one week anniv there," jia said and i gave her a look. "oh junkyu told me that you guys started dating a week ago."

"you really like him huh?" i asked as jia nodded. "a lot actually, he's fun to be with. both jihoon and junkyu are fun, but i like junkyu more." jia said and i looked at her through my mirror and nodded.

well, i like- love jihoon more.

yoora and jieun weren't home, again. they've been out a lot going on a vacations and stuff after their graduation and they were currently in busan, god knows how much my sister were enjoying their free time.

junkyu picked me up five minutes ago and he was already loud saying how much he misses his dates with dayoung. we walked instead of taking a car since han river was just ten minutes away from my house. funny thing was, we exactly wore the same outfits. i mean not exactly but he was also wearing a black hoodie with a cargo pants. looked planned, but it really wasn't.

"and she would always caressed my cheeks and tell me how much she adored my eyes." junkyu said and the corner of his lips tugged up.

"oh, how sweet is that." to be honest, dayoung and junkyu felt like a real romance book. i wish all these never happened to junkyu because i know they were a wonderful couple before— the hottest and the most popular school sweethearts.

we finally settled in our spot and we chose a good one ! under a tree and could see everything. we ordered some pizza and tteokbokki, well picnics would not be complete without it.

"dayoung hates coca cola, isn't it weird?" junkyu said and i denied. "i don't drink carbonated drink so it's understandable." i said and he shrugged at me.

we were caught in a comfortable silence for a while. we were both looking at the sky and i started cancelling all the noise around me and the wind that day— they were just calm and steady. i love it a lot.

"i know this is weird to ask i mean we still don't know each other too well— i mean we are getting to know each other so the thing is....uhmm....are you really not interested in dating? or you just don't believe in love." junkyu started with a long question after the silence.

"wow...that's a lot." i exclaimed and chuckled afterwards.

junkyu smiled a little and so did i.

my eyes remainer steadily looking at the sky.

"okay so love, dating and being in some kind of special relationships. it's just...i love them actually. i love reading about it and is literally obsesses with it but in real life for me it's just scary." i said and by the last part, i finally met his eyes.

"so that's why you never told anyone you like jihoon?" he asked and i nodded.

"but i did tell my sister. it's just that, jihoon's a friend. a best friend and i may be just a little sister in his eyes and i don't want to lose that because i know he loves me a lot, just not in a romantic way and it breaks me everytime because all i ever wanted was his love." at that moment, i felt like i already told junkyu half about my life. i knew junkyu realised it too that i already opened up to him well atleast about jihoon. i rarely talked about this even with yoora and it was just thing i kept in myself— and this time i told him.

and all he could do at that moment was patted my back.

and whispered.

"you have me, so tell me everything."

if you are yours truly true readers or you've always been here, you will probably i deleted some chapters since it was QUITE CRINGE LOL and yea