14

KIM JUNKYU -

i groaned as i felt a sharp pain on my head. i frowned as i looked at the unfamiliar ceilings.

"uh, where am i?" i looked around to a very unfamiliar sight. "this is not my room?" i said as it turned out as a question.

"how did i ended up here?'' i tried unlocking my phone but it was out of battery. ''great, just great now that my phone isn't working.''

i wandered around the small motel room, thinking how could i ended up here.

the only thing i remembered was, i was drunk and i blacked out, if i wasn't mistaken. tired of thinking, i went over to the bed again but my eyes catched something on the side table.

apparently, it was a note from someone.

'don't forget to pick your car up at the bbq house and buy yourself a proper meal for breakfast, you need soup for you hangovers. please don't cause any trouble okay?

- yuriri '

yuri? what why-

i gasped as i realised. was yuri the one who brought me all the way here?

''what really happened last night?'' i tried recalling every single thing that happened last night but it was no good as i felt a sharp pain in my head again.

now i regret drinking too much.

i began making the 3 in 1 coffee that the motel provided and sat down on the bed to look outside the window.

sighing, i took a sip of my bitter morning coffee.

"give up junkyu, we broke up. i don't need you anymore."

"dayoung please, don't do this to me."

i closed my eyes as a heavy sighs made its way out of me.

it hurts.

so bad.

-

HAN YURI -

''yah, why aren't you up yet? don't you have school?'' jieun barged inside my room and saw me still hiding under my covers.

to be honest, i stayed up all night last night. like why wouldn't i be after kissing my drunk fake boyfriend. i felt weird the moment i stepped out of the motel room. my heart was beating faster than usual.

''han yuri ! get up or you're gonna be late. jisung's leaving soon.'' jieun yelled as i finally get out of my covers.

''argh !'' jieun yelled when she saw me. lifelessly, i walked to my closet to pick my outfits.

''gosh, what happened to you? did you even sleep?'' jieun said as she pointed to my eye-bag and dark circles under my eyes.

''no,'' i replied shortly as i heard jieun sighed.

''do you wanna stay and sleep? i can contact your professor to inform your absences.'' jieun said and i gave her a cute and soft look.

''ugh stop that,'' she pushed my face away.

''thank you very much, eonnie. i'll make sure to sleep well with this opportunity given by you.'' i said and threw myself on the bed.

''help me close the door,'' i said and soon drifted off to my dreamland.

after my long sleep, i woke up to jia laughing loudly.

"the heck is wrong with her?" i got up from my bed and went to cleaned myself up before going down to make myself some breakfast.