11

KIM JUNKYU—

"what do you do without me taking care of you?" i heard yuri muttered under her breath.

a sighed made its way out of me.

all i could think about that time was, how much yuri cared about jihoon, but its such a shame that he kept drawing lines in between them.

"have some pizza, jun." yuri handed me the box as i smiled, pointed to the slice of pizza that i was holding.

"this is nice," i said as the two hummed.

"by the way, how's things between you two?" jihoon asked as i choked.

'"what?" yuri asked. "you know, the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thingy..."

"we made some progress i think," yuri answered as i hummed, "we even made dayoung pissed on the first day."

"wow, i mean why don't you guys start dating for real?" jihoon said and i spared a glance towards yuri who tried to forced out a laughed.

"what? me and junkyu? do you know that he's still obsessed with dayoung?" yuri pointed out. i was fast to declined, "no !! i mean, i'm prepared to move on if this is not working but i'm not obsessed with her okay?" i said and the two let out a teasing chuckles.

"whatever you say."

HAN YURI—

"hey yuri, long time no see." i was greeted by seungmin as we bumped into each other at the lobby.

today, i didn't went to school with junkyu since he said dayoung asked him to meet her before class. i just hope that everything went well for him and dayoung, so that all of this can end.

"you are with jisung today?" seungmin asked and i nodded.

"yeah, junkyu's a bit busy." i said and seungmin nodded in response. remember when i said seungmin and i were kind of friends?

well we were. but it has been months since i stopped sitting with them and i guess things became awkward after that- i meant, i thought so.

"i miss- i mean we miss having you at the tables." seungmin pointed out as i let out a chuckled.

"really?"

"yea, especially wooyoung hyung and changbin hyung, they said they missed teasing you and stealed your foods. at first hyunjin even thought you were mad at us or something." seungmin said.

"i'm sorry i didn't inform you guys anything," i said and seungmin smiled.

"don't sweat it, you are always welcome to sit with us anytime," seungmin said. we talked for a bit before he realised that he needed to get some books from the library.

as for me, i was at the rooftopwaiting for my first class but it got cancelled. i continued chilling on the rooftop with my sketch book. rooftop usually gaves me hundreds of inspirations even if it weren't really quite up here, art students from my major always filled the rooftop, chilling and some even took a smoke. this space was big, we could invite a whole party.

"can you atleast hear me out? you dumped me okay ! but why does it always seems like i was the one to blame !"

"yes i did dumped you ! but you are worser how could you forget our anniversarries !"

"i said i would try to make it up to you and make it all right but, you left me ! you left me first."

my ears perked up from the shouts that i heard from distances but still it was clear. the conversations somehow sounded so familiar to my ears and i began peeking from the rooftop and my eyes landed on the stairs that were leading up here.

there stood junkyu and dayoung on each other's throat.

"but regardless from that, i still find myself longing for you. i want to make it all right again. you promised to stay, but you were the one who left first." my eyes soften as i heard those words coming out from junkyu.

i've been in this thing with him for months, and his pain about dayoung, he basically told me from a to z.

"i was in pain too junkyu ! oh my why are you so self-centered? you were so busy with your so called project that you forgot about me ! i tried to be considerate and understandables towards your project and studies but i couldn't junkyu because of that we missed all the things we used to do....and back then i was hoping that you could make some time for me too."

both of them, were hurting. they left scars on each other's heart.

i blinked my eyes as i sighed. a part of thought that i shouldn't be here, since it seems personal and stuff and another part of me said, it's best to stay.

"god forgive me for eavesdropping,"

"you ain't eavesdropping." a voice startled me as i turned to my side seeing jisung standing beside me, also staring at the two.

"don't you feel anything?" jisung asked. i gave him a confused look, "feel what exactly?"

"your boyfriend is basically arguing with his ex infront of you right now, don't you feel any kind of jealousy?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"it's his past jisung, i'm no one to feel jealous. plus i'm his current girlfriend now." i said, packing my stuff and ready to leave.

"dayoung please give me one more chance ! i can make it right !"

"what? did you hear that? he's begging dayoung right now !" jisung said. a corner of my lips tugged up into a little smile.

he did it. junkyu did it.

"of course jisung, i have ears too."

"wah, that jerk! is he playing with you all this time? he deserve a beat-"

"enough jisung," i said and dragged him down with me.

"yuri ! what's your problem? that's basically cheating yuri !" jisung was totally losing it but i kept calm.

"yuri he's begging his ex ! don't tell me you wanna let him go just like that?"

jisung was literally nagging the shit out of me and kept stopping me to go further down, until i stopped on my track.

"stop it," i breathed.

"do you guys even love each other all this time?" jisung questioned. i closed my eyes and exhaled my breaths before facing my twin brother.

"no, so that's why i'm letting him go."

-
p/s : i added some special playlist on my disclaimer ! please kindly check them out <3 and also random question, does anyone here watch sbs loud?