13

HAN YURI -

''is he here?'' i peeked through the glass wall from outside of the fourth bbq house i went as my eyes wander looking for the drunk junkyu.

i tried dialing him but he wasn't answering his phone. sighing, i kept on searching for him until i found a familiar car right in front of me.

''he must be in this bbq house,'' i mumbled and made my way inside the restaurant.

''excuse me,'' i said as i went in. few workers greeted me as i returned their greetings with a smile. my eyes wandered again, searching for the drunk junkyu.

''h-hey i'm okay, really. my girlfriend is picking me up.'' my ears perks up as i heard a familiar voice. i took a right turn as i saw junkyu, helplessly with his head laid on the table and meanwhile someone's beside his table was trying to helped him.

he looked miserable. like really.

i let out a big sighed again before approaching him.

''sir, let me.'' i said as the man who was trying to help him stood up and gave me a look.

''are you his girlfriend?'' the middle-aged man asked me.

''no- i mean yea it's me.'' i said and the man heaved a sighs.

''this young man right here has been here three hours straight, he keeps blabbering non-sense and how much he loves his girlfriend.'' the man explained as i turned to looked at junkyu, who had pink blushes all accros his cheeks and he kept on mumbling stuff.

''listen here young lady, i don't know what going's on with you guys but please make up with each other. from what i can see, he loves you dearly and very much for him to got this drunk just to forget the fights and stuff. i hope things work out for you two.'' he gave me a pat on the shoulder as i let out a nervous chuckles.

''thank you very much for the advice.'' i said and took a seat in front of the drunk boy.

''junkyu, kim junkyu !'' i flicked his forehead as the boy began opening his eyes, pouting slightly.

''yuri? what is my fake girlfriend doing here?''

''wow, that's how you greeted someone who's trying to save you from drunk-driving?'' i said and a drunkly chuckled came out of junkyu, but soon what i heard was a sniffled.

''yuri, dayoung said she don't need me anymore...what do i do?'' the boy slowly cried as my eyes soften. i got up and made my way beside him as i gave him a side hug.

''jun, it's okay..'' i said. junkyu in the other hand lifted his head again, as he turn to looked at me.

''i-i need h-her yuri, i fucking need her.'' junkyu totally lose it as he slammed his head on the table.

''come on, we need to get out of here, people are watching.'' i groaned as i put his arm on my shoulder, feeling his weight on me. slowly, i supported him to walked and thank god, we made it out.

i panted as i looked around and my eyes landed on his car.

''argh, what to do i can't drive.'' i said before and an idea popped up in my head. putting junkyu on the bus stop, i took my phone out and dialed for someone.

''please pick up, jihoon.''

i frustratedly turned my head and looked over to the miserable- yet peaceful junkyu who were getting comfortable on the bus stop bench. i went over to him and took a seat beside him.

''ah, what do we do now?''

i didn't know his house and not to mention his address if i wanted to send him off with a taxi. i searched his coat's pocket for his phone and went through his contacts in case in he got a personal driver or chauffeur. he didn't have much in his contacts, it contained his parents, brother, his friends, me and his beloved, dayoung.

his phone automatically switched on again and this time only did i noticed his wallpaper.

it was a picture of us.

a little smile crept up on my face as i took out mine, that also had a same wallpaper. so much for convincing people that we were real.

''okay, why are we switching wallpapers now?'' i asked as junkyu chuckled.

''of course to make the relationship more realistic ! my friends loves to play with my phone so, you can use my picture and i can use yours !'' junkyu said as he seems a bit to excited.

''now send me your cutest picture, i'll send you mine.'' junkyu said and i boredly replied.

''i ain't sending any.'' i replied shortly.

''then what about a matching wallpaper? we can take a selca together,'' junkyu said.

''nah,'' i replied but the boy was fast to pulled me closer by my shoulder.

''no nah, now look at the camera and smile !''

''dayoung..'' junkyu's mumbling snapped me out of my flasbacks as i sighed, not knowing what to do with him.

''should i take him home?''

''no no, thats a bad idea..''

-

''okay almost there,'' i grunted as i pushed the door with all my might. leaving junkyu on the couch, i went to the counter and asked for any vacant rooms.

i decided to take him to the nearest motel i could find.

''hi, do you have two vacant rooms?'' i asked the worker as he started checking the computer.

my eyes wandered around as my mind was elsewhere but thinking about the rooms.

''they usually got one room left in a situation like this. this happened in every romance books.'' i mentally said.

''miss, i'm very sorry but we only have one room vacant tonight.''

gotcha.

i let out a nervous chuckled and nodded to the worker.

''i'll take it.'' i said and the worker handed me a key.

''your room is 305, floor 5 on your right.'' he explained and i took the key from him, not forgetting to thanked the worker.

it was really hard for me to got junkyu up, even with an elevator.

i put junkyu on the bed and tucked him in.

i panted heavily and went to the fridge for some water.

''its okay, its not like i'm staying here.'' i said and was ready to leave when something popped up in my head.

''i should left him a note,"

my note was pretty simple, i was just saying about how he needed to picked his car up at the bbq house and bought himself a proper breakfast for his hangovers.

''there you go,'' i said and left the not on the side table.

i looked over to him and tucked him properly before closing the night lamp.

right then, i felt a hand cupping my wrist as i failed to move.

''wh-'' there i saw junkyu's hand reaching for me.

''stay...'' he let out.

''stay with me, dayoung.'' he said and pulled me to the bed as i landed right beside him.

i could felt his breath getting closer to my face as i closed my eyes.

''god please, no.'' i mumbled.

''dayoung...'' i heard him. i felt his hot breath getting closer and closer to me, as a reek smell of alcohol entered my nose.

''i love you..'' my eyes were wide opened as i felt no gap between us anymore.

he kissed me.

kim junkyu kissed me.

i could taste alcohol from his lips. the kiss lasted for about ten seconds, without me kissing him back.

this wasn't the first time we kissed. we always kissed in public but why does i felt more nervous and my heart was beating faster than usual.

this was the first time we kissed privately, just the two of us.

feeling wrong, i got up from the bed and dashed out of the motel room.