9

HAN YURI—

"here." junkyu handed me something. a confused expressions was shown on my face.

"why are you giving me an origami?" i looked at him as he sighed, "this is a little note that i wrote for you, you agreed about this the other day right?" he opened it up for me.

"so you are going to give this to me everyday?" i asked and he nodded. "well we are becoming more and more like peter and lara." i said.

"by the way, are you free tonight?" i hummed in response. "not sure, why?"

junkyu cleared his throat before speaking up, "one of my friend is hosting a no parents party and dayoung's gonna be there." he said.

my eyes widened as i looked at him, "not in a million years i'm partying. its a no." i said. junkyu began to whined but i made my decision.

"yuri going to a party is in the contract ! you must go !!" junkyu said. "jun, i've never went to any party before and i'm an anti social and plus, party looks scary."

"please?" he begged. i rolled my eyes before sighing, again. "fine, but get me home on or before eleven."

he was thanking all the way until we arrived at school.

what a junkyu

i picked my most favourite black off-shoulder blouse and my high-waisted skinny jeans for the party. we planned to wore black. at first i was thinking of asking yoora but then i realised she didn't know about all of this mess.

"you should let your hair up, that's better." junkyu said before leaning in closer. "you have a nice coller bone and neck." he whispered. he touched my necklace and leaned in closer again, "this necklace is nice so show it off."

i was a blushing mess as i smacked him and the boy yelled in pain.

"the hell junkyu?" i looked away trying to hide my red hue cheeks. "getting shy?" junkyu teased. i scoffed before glaring at him.

"you ready?" junkyu held his hands out as i stared at it. "come on, it will be fun! you are a college student now, have some fun !" junkyu said.

"fine..." i grabbed his hand as he intertwined it.

as we entered, i gasped as i saw the amount of people in the party. the music blasted through the speaker and i covered my ears, i was glad it didn't bleed.

"just how many people did this friend of yours invited?" i almost yelled because of the loud music. "uh, everyone he knows?" junkyu answered.

my head was down the whole time as i tried to cover my ears with my free hand. junkyu led me somewhere i didn't know before stopping on his track.

"you can sit here, i'm getting us a drink." junkyu said. i sat there in between everyone i didn't know before my eyes met someone.

lee dayoung.

"hey there yuri." i looked up and saw minyoung and dayoung making their way to me.

"so you with junkyu ha?" minyoung started. i smirked, "we are dating, what about it?". minyoung scoffed, "he was dayoung's."

"so?" i raised my eyebrows. "so-"

"stop it, this isn't going anywhere." minyoung was stopped by dayoung. dayoung then turned her gaze towards me before leaning in, "keep him safe or good luck in getting him back." dayoung said before she left with minyoung.

"good luck in getting him back? so she is planning to get back with him. nice pl-"

"what getting back?" junkyu plopped down beside me after getting us a drink. "nothing...yea, nothing." i said.

"i got you a soda by the way, i know you don't drink." i took a sip. i kept glancing at where minyoung and dayoung were, they were also looking at us.

"hey, your girl is looking at you." i smirked as i pointed the two of them to junkyu. "she looks beautiful tho tonight, always." junkyu said as he smile, "thanks for making me almost barf, junkyu." i joked.

"damn why is she getting closer now?" i said as i pointed again at dayoung who walked closer towards us. "isn't that a good thing? we can show her and make her jealous! hurry hurry and act all lovingly, that will get her." junkyu said as he hurriedly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"sometimes i felt like a tool-"

"nice choice, junkyu." dayoung stated. junkyu smirked, "see, i'm doing way too well without you." junkyu pulled me closer. i was praying the whole time inside my head that this would end faster.

dayoung scoffed, "last long then, i must say."

i sighed as they went away and i swear i stopped breathing the moment dayoung came.

"don't tell me you are scared of her," junkyu gave me a glanced. i smirked, "me? i just hate her intimidating stares and guts, why would i be scared."

"there, there that's my cool yuri."

-

miss me? 😭😭 sorry for the late update yall, i need to do my course works udbwudnwd