10

HAN YURI—

"yuri ! there you are !" i turned around as i saw junkyu running towards me.

"what the hell are you doing?" i said as he panted, catching his breath.

"i have a really nice plan for you and him !" junkyu said as he proudly stood infront of him. "as in me and jihoon?" i said and he nodded.

"what is it?"

"role-play !!" junkyu held up the poster and gave it to me. "uhmm, seriously??"

"you want me and jihoon to stare in this play? and on top of that, a beauty and the beast play?" i said. junkyu raised his eyebrows teasingly, "yep, nice right?"

"i'm not doing that." i said ready to walk away but junkyu was faster to hold my wrist.

"why? this play raise a chance for you guys to you know...kiss," junkyu said whilst making a kiss gesture with his hands.

"as if jihoon wants to do this role play, unless we forced him to," i mumbled.

"he did, he got the beast role now they are looking for his belle, which can only be you !" junkyu said. my jaw hung low, "park jihoon in a role play?" i questioned.

"well you see, jaehyuk from the school drama club is one is our friend so he casted jihoon, saying that he needs someone manly to play the role, and you know jihoon."

"i-i will think about it." i said as i walked away from junkyu.

"think about it okay !" junkyu shouted and i kept walking.

KIM JUNKYU—

"hyung did you find anyone who suits belle yet?" jaehyuk asked. i glanced towards jihoon, who was busy with his phone as i scooted closer to jaehyuk.

"i found someone, she said she will think about it." i said and jaehyuk smiled, "wah, thank you so much junkyu hyung! i know i can rely on you."

i smiled at the younger boy as i looked at jihoon again who was now smiling at his phone.

of course i didn't tell jihoon about me trying to get yuri to played belle.

"yah, why are you smiling?" i said and walked closer to jihoon, plopping myself on the couch beside him.

"i found and old video of me and yuri in middle school, we were also starred in a play." i glanced towards his phone, also watching the video.

"you were forced right?" i asked and jihoon turned towards me, "how did you know?" he asked but i smiled it off.

"no one in the class wanted the role, and since it was yuri's project, i helped her," jihoon said. i looked over and pointed at the human tree, "isn't that yuri? i thought she played the female lead?"

"well, back then there was this one beautiful girl in our class and she liked me. she used some tricks and told the teacher to changed the main female role to her. you had no idea how mad yuri was that day, her stares almost killed people." jihoon said as i pouted, "the heck was wrong with that girl?"

"wow, middle school yuri sure was pouty." i said as i smiled. jihoon nodded, "that was her badmood face, she didn't really show it off now," jihoon said.

"she used to be that one weak girl- emotionally, and always sulks at everything especially when her twin teased her and pouted here and there," jihoon laughed.

"kinds of remind me of you," jihoon said and i was more than ready to smack him.

-

"come in," i escorted yuri into the club room as she awkwardly greeted everyone in the room.

"here comes the belle~" jaehyuk sang as he appoared yuri. "thank you for willing to take part in this play ! also thanks to junkyu hyung, we got a perfect and beautiful belle here," jaehyuk said as the other members of the club applaud.

"can't believe it that i'm doing a play with you again," jihoon said as he rested his arm on yuri's head making her groaned.

i smiled as i saw the two of them. they looked cute together.

"as for today, we will only go through the scripts. the practices will take everyday after school, in the school auditorium." jaehyuk explained.

"shall we began the script reading now?"

THIRD-PERSON—

"im exhausted," yuri plopped herself on the bed as jihoon scoffs. "we are only script reading today, what's there to be exhausted?"

"when will the pizza arrives?" jihoon made himself comfortable on the bed beside yuri as the girl almost let out a loud gasped.

they were used to be in the same bed for sleepovers but at the moment, yuri felt awkward and shy, now that her feelings for jihoon grew stronger.

"in ten minutes," junkyu said, eyes totally focusing on his laptop.

after spending a day helping jaehyuk, he forgot to turned in his assignments. but it was kind of a no worries for him since junkyu was such a fast worker.

"you nerds pizza's are here," jia voice could be heard as she went inside to give them the pizza before slamming the door.

"yessaaaa!!" jihoon said as he took the pizza before shoveling all of it in his mouth.

"hey, you made a mess there !" yuri said before pinching jihoon's side. "also why do you eat like a five year old?" yuri said as she pointed to the sauces that was all over jihoon's face.

"wipe it for me, hehehe." jihoon leaned closer to yuri as the girl sighed, "what do you do without me taking care of you?" the girl muttered under her breath.

junkyu on the other hand was observing the two of them before staring at the box of pizza, and back to them.

junkyu sighed before taking a slice and turned back, continuing his work.

he missed her.

hello guys ! finally some updates after 17372828 years 😭😭😭