37.1

HAN YURI —

"hey did anyone pack the marsmallows i bought?" hyunsuk said as i nodded and held it up for him to see.

"i packed it," i said and hyunsuk gave me a thumbs up. it was finally the day of the trip to jeju! we gathered at the hyunsuk's house— to pack some camping gears and other things that we needed. i was impressed that hyunsuk sponsored the whole trip— fine and rich, that was hyunsuk.

"jeongwoo, you better put that down !" junkyu voice echoed through the hallway as hyunsuk sighed. "here we go again," i chuckled a little as i began helping hyunsuk packing our stuff again.

"ah, yuri can you help me pack the cutlery? i already put them inside the plastic bag, now you just need to pack them inside this bag." i did everything hyunsuk told me from cleaning the food left overs and to packing.

"i'm glad that you are helping me, i just can't with these boys." hyunsuk said as the both of us watched everyone running around the room. junkyu and jeongwoo were bickering, jihoon chasing haruto, yoshi playing with his tarot cards and so many other things happened at the same time.

"now i see what are you dealing with," i zipped up the last bag of camping gears.

wow the fact that i always thought these boys were always helping hyunsuk out— i was so wrong.

"so before we enter the flight, i just wanna say please be careful— especially you young boys." hyunsuk glanced towards the maknaes. "i don't want the same thing to happened again which was last summer during our last trip, junghwan and jeongwoo were in the same cabin on the train and junghwan almost tore jeongwoo's scalp off and i don't that to happened again so in conclusions, no fighting and this time all of us are gonna be in a flight so i hope no fighting." hyunsuk nagged the shit out of everyone as i leaned closer towards junkyu who was beside me.

"is it real that junghwan almost tore jeongwoo's scalp?" i asked as junkyu nodded. "that kid is strong as hell— but hyunsuk hyung is overreacting actually, he just got some of jeongwoo's hair out." i laughed a little before my eyes accidentally landed on jihoon who were smiling as he looked at me.

i was confused as i raised my eyebrows up— as in asking him, "what's wrong?" he replied by mouthing a, "nothing," well, we acted as if all that never happened.

my seat was actually next to yoshi but since he was such an angel, he exchanged seat with doyoung who hated sitting beside jeongwoo. we arrived in jeju after one hour of flight and we went straight to our bus— hyunsuk did it all. a bus with a driver, what can't this man do?

the journey was filled with laughthers as the boys were joking around like crazy ! i realised how much their relationship meant for each and one of them, they weren't just friends but a family.

"i heard you are a piano genius, just like junkyu." i said as i saw doyoung listening to some piano pieces.

"just be glad that you are dating junkyu hyung or else you would fall in love with me the moment i hit those keys," doyoung said and winked as i responded with a small awkward chuckled.

"of course," i said and looked outside right away. i peeked towards junkyu who was sleeping infront of me. instead of joking around with his friends, he slept. but i know all his friends had a special spot for him.

he was fun to play with and also a good listener. yedam once told me that junkyu was such a good human diary and i second that as he also listened to me.

"staring at junkyu hyung?" asahi said as he stopped on his track. i cleared my throat and looked up to him— "no i didn't," i said and asahi shook his head a little.

"what was that?" i asked as asahi shrugged leaving me confused. "i could never talk to him longer than one minute,"

i walked towards jeongwoo who was playing uno with the boys. i immediately took a seat beside jeongwoo— as it was also beside jihoon.

"hi yu," he said, his voice was small and soft. jihoon and i— we've never been like this.

"jihoon, when will we arrive?" junkyu hoarse voice was heard as he just woke up from his long ass nap. jihoon glanced towards his watch and to junkyu again. "in 30 minutes, so don't sleep again and play with us." jihoon said as junkyu shook his head.

"no, i'm gonna sleep some more," junkyu said and i went towards him and snatched his blanket. "get up or i'm eating all the ice cream cake you got for next week." i said and his widened, "woah woah hold on, that's my ice cream cake." junkyu said and i stuck my tongue out.

"what's with the ice cream cake?" hyunsuk asked. "junkyu ordered an ice cream cake from my aunt's bakery but it depends on how he is today— if he's active then its all his and if he's sleeping 24/7 and i'm sorry that ice cream cake is mine." i said and junkyu glared at me.

"you are so evil," junkyu said and i scoffed. "you just knew?" i said and yedam's laughed was heard as all of us turned our attention towards him.

"sorry- it's just that yuri noona and junkyu hyung looks like tom and jerry," yedam spat out. "that's an example of a good couple yedam," i smiled and junkyu rolled his eyes but then the corner of his lips curled up onto a smile.

"i made him smile." i said to myself and sat down again and waited until we arrived at the destination.

as always ignore any typos

isnt that just so cute shshjjsjwjs i love the development between yuri's and junkyu friendship. they used to gave sweet encouraging words towards each other but now they are even bickering like best friends 😔🙏🏻💗💗💗 if you are my old reader do you guys remember yuri sitting on jihoon's lap UGH I LOVED THAT ONE.

also why am i so unactive 😐

37.2 will be out asap ! i literally wanna make asahi the funniest person here. plus i'm gonna end this series at chapter 40 or 45? i'm not sure yet but it's around that.

so road to the best ending !

bye yall xoxo

dont forget to vote or im coming in ur dreams