12

HAN JISUNG -

"you're back early today oppa," jia said as she greeted me.

"is yuri with you?" yoora asked as i just walked passed by her and threw my key somewhere.

"i don't know, she's not with me today." after that whole thing with yuri, i was grumpy and mad.

how could she agreed on being someone's fake girlfriend? to be honest, i knew something was wrong from the beginning, but seeing their chemistry it somehow convinced me.

yuri hated socializing, she only get along with some people such as my friends and her best friend jihoon.

"no, so that's why i'm letting him go."

"yuri- what are you talking about?" i was confused for a second. yuri sighed and dragged me somewhere to talk.

"so what do you want to know?" yuri asked me.

"everything, from a to z."

yuri basically told me everything, from a to z.

i was speechless. for all this time, i guessed it right that my sister liked her best friend, but my thoughts changes when junkyu came.

i started gaining trusts on him to take care of my sister. it might look i didn't but i loved my sister and cared for her a lot— she was my other half after all.

"yuri that's crazy ! do it for jihoon? fuck that yuri, since when are you this selfless? i rather see you single and read your romance books for life than getting involve. you barely even know junkyu before and what if you got hurt? what if you catch feelings towards junkyu through out this whole fucked up project? what about you? what about your feelings? i remember every single words i spat out to yuri when i found out about it.

"jisung i know what i'm doing. junkyu is nice and there's really nothing between us and that feelings thingy, i just told you that i like jihoon. plus, i'm invisible jisung. if things between me and junkyu's over, then i'm back to being my all invisible again and i hate all this attentions i got these days anyway, it's best that junkyu begged her. this whole thingy is to get them back together."

"yuri, he used you yuri. used." i said as my eyes soften. yuri chuckled, "i'm aware jisung but this whole thing is fake, we even have a contract for it."

"in the contract also said, if dayoung and junkyu get back then everything's over and i'm free, jisung. isn't that great?!" yuri said but i still couldn't get over the fact that she agreed to something like this.

"there's really nothing between you guys right?"

"yes jisung and please don't tell our siblings about this."

"then, should i help you with jihoon?"

"about that, junkyu's helping me and he's doing pretty well as a cupid."

-

HAN YURI—

"what junkyu begged dayoung?" jihoon's tone were either shock yet excited. he was lowkey blaming himself for missing all the dramas.

"yep, so i guess this all fake relationship ends today." i said, swinging the contract paper on my hand.

"we don't know that yet, you said you didn't hear it until the end right?"

"first of all i wasn't eavesdropping and yes, it just seems too private and jisung was there so i had to dragged him out with me." i said.