26

KIM JUNKYU —

i ran inside the hospital emergency room and i looked around for any sights of dayoung.

"e-excuse me, i'm looking for lee dayoung. she got into an accident and i got a call and i- what exactly happened to her?" i was panicking all over as the nurse calmed me down. the thoughts of being in an accident or having someone i knew got into one scared me.

"calm down sir, may i know what's your relationship with ms dayoung?" the nurse asked me. "i'm his ex-boyfriend,"

"junkyu-ssi? please come with me." i trailed behind the nurse and i tried calming myself down. yes, she indeed was my ex but what if something really bad did happened to her? i was still in the phase of getting her back— i mean i was confused either i really want her or i was already in the process of getting ovet her. she was still in my heart and a part of me— my other half. she was still lingering inside my head even though i tried so hard to pushed her away. so, whatever happened to her i would always be there.

"she is still unconscious but her condition is getting better than before after the treatment," the nurse said as she opened the door to her ward and there i saw dayoung, lying lifelessly on the bed.

her head was bandaged and so does her right arm. i felt myself tearing after looking at her state as i went to her and held her hand.

"w-what exactly happened?" i said between my sobs.

"it's a self-accident. ms dayoung got into a car crash with her little brother, mr daejin as he just got his new car today. both of them are still unconcious but we are glad that they aren't badly injured. their parents are abroad and they are on their way here. the reason why you are our only option is because mr daejin's phone are completely destroy while ms dayoung aren't and you are in her emergency contacts." the nurse explained. i nodded, understanding.

i looked at dayoung again as i felt a sharp pain on my heart.

"my pretty dayoung now have a pretty scars on her face." i said as i caressed it. i moved the chair closer so i was completely beside her.

i decided to stayed there all night as she needed me the most that moment. i kept glacing towards the ticking clock and back at dayoung. i closed my eyes trying to sleep through the night but the thoughts of losing her were playing inside my head.

"i love you, please don't get hurt again."

the morning sunlight hit my face as i was woken up by it. i turned to my left and it was still the same scenery where dayoung were lying on the hospital bed.

i walked closer to her and held her hand.

"please wake up soon, dayoung and tell me everything. i'm all ear." i said and carresed her cheeks.

bzzt...bzzt...

i felt a vibration from my right pocket and took my phone out.

YURIRI
online

how's dayoung? is she okay?
and what about you?
are you okay?
please take care of her and please don't
skip your meals.
will be here for you if you need me.
text me when you are all okay.
;)

i smiled as i read the text from yuri. she was a really great girl - friend. i was about to reply to her text when i heard a beeping from behind me and the sound of people groaning.

"ugh where am i-" i turned around and saw dayoung was already up and wasting no time, i threw my phone on the couch and ran to get the button for the doctor.

"dayoung ! you woke up !!" i said and ran in for a hug. i held her tight in my arms as then i heard a groan escaped her lips.

"not too tight kyu," she said and i smiled. dayoung held her hand up and went for my cheeks before caressing it.

"were you here all night for me?" she said and i nodded, melting from her touch.

how...

how i missed her touch so much.

YOUR'S TRULY JUNKYU IS REAL GOOD AND GENTLE AND QHSJWKDKW !! JUNKYU PLEASE LIKE YURI PLEASE 😞😞🙏🏻

as usual please ignore any typos !

PLUS IF YOU'VE READ THIS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU MIGHT BE OR MIGHT NOT BE REALISING THAT I CHANGED THE PLOT 😋😋