CHAPTER 3

MITSUYA POV

June 12

Today is finally my birthday and now I’m getting ready because the boys promise lunch for my birthday “Luna! Mana! Are you ready yet?” I yelled at my sister since im bringing them with me “Were ready taka-niichan!” yelled by luna, mana following behind her.

I get my keys and go outside to get my bike I lock the door and double check if its really lock after that I pass luna and mana some helmet for safety and help them get on my bike and drove to our destination.

“Taka-chan over here!” yelled by hakkai almost everyone I know is there already Mikey, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Yuzuha, pah-chin, peh, smiley, angry, takemitchy, Hinata and also emma. “the birthday boy is here” baji said I sat down with them and my sisters sat down beside me.

“ah mitsuya-san is this the sister I heard about? Hi whats your name?” takemitchy said luna and mana look at him “shut up dumb face” luna said takemitchy look at them with full of shock “now now lets not fight” hina said “pretty lady! Look mana pretty lady!” luna said and point at hina mana nod in agreement hina look at them and smile at them softly, luna and mana smile back and look at me.

“taka-niichan were hungry” I chuckle and pat their head “just wait a moment the food will arrive soon” I smile at them “yeah we already order while waiting for you guys” hakkai said luna and mana both cheered “well while we wait why don’t we give him our gift first” yuzuha said everyone agree and get their own gift and give them to me. Draken got me a new headphones hakkai and yuzuha got me a sewing kit baji and chifuyu got me clothes mikey got me dorayaki pah and peh forgot to bought one hina got me watch and emma got me shoes, “takemitchy where’s your gift?” mikey ask him and everyone look at him and he just smile.

“its okay if you don’t have anything takemitchy I’m just glad you’re here to celebrate” I smile at him “no mitsuya-san I just cant give it to you right now my cousin is not here yet” takemitchy smile at me while rubbing the back of his head. Everyone look at him confuse “why would your gift will be at your cousin?” ask draken “well she has the tickets of the concert and she’s gonna give me the ticket in June 16” everyone has wide eyes including me “y-you mean the concert of bloSSom?” I stutter.

Takemitchy smiled at me and nod “yep after all my cousin is y/n l/n from bloSSom” I was shock at the news and I guess everyone is too “can you prove it?” smiley ask still cant believe that takemitchy is your cousin, everyone nod and I cant help to feel excited I look at my sister and I can tell there are also excited. “ok then I'll call her right now but I don’t know if she’s still practicing toh” takemitchy said while getting his phone out and call someone and put it at speaker.

3rd PERSON POV

All of the toman captain and vice waited for you to answer your phone while at your side your getting ready to leave your house and go to your company to practice, you look at your phone and smile since you saw takemichi name in your phone “hello? Takemichi?” you answer the whole toman cant help to feel shock when you answer the phone they know that you’re the one whose in the phone they heard your voice before the three mitsuya however is practically screaming inside when they heard your voice

“hey y/n-chan I just called you for the ticket you know for my friend gift mitsuya” you hop on your car with your driver in the driver seat, Takashi cant help to blush because of shyness of you knowing his name “oh yeah! So how many do you need? also is today is his birthday?” “yep! We're celebrating right now actually” takemitchy said “can you ask her if she can video call?” yuzuha whispered everyone nodded feeling excited that their actually meeting a famous person.

Takemitchy nod “hey y/n can we video call my friend wants to meet you” “of course I also want to greet mitsuya-kun for his birthday” takemitchy turn on the cam so he can see you and you also turn on yours takemitchy face the phone at his friends and now they can see you. You smiled at them warmly and and introduce yourself “hello everyone I’m y/n l/n from the group bloSSom its nice to meet you all” you smile at them and they wave at you

“hey I'm baji” “I'm nahoya but you can call me smiley and this is my brother souta but you can call him angry” “I'm chifuyu” "I'm yuzuha this is my brother hakkai” “ryuguji ken but call me draken” “sano majiro just call me mikey” “I'm emma” “the names peh and this is pah-chin” “hey y/n chan you already know me” “hey hina I hope takemichi treating you well or else im going to kill him” you said to her she just giggle and pass the phone everyone was passing the phone to introduce their selves and finally it’s the three mitsuya turn

“H-hi im Takashi mitsuya p-pleasure to meet you” Takashi said feeling shy that he's talking to his celebrity crush you giggle at his shyness “hey nice to meet you! You’re the one who has a birthday today right? I just wanna wish you happy birthday and thank you for your support at our group takemichi will pass you your ticket at June 16 since I cant stay for too long at his house but ill give you all a vip sits so that I can see you all” you smile at him warmly which make Takashi’s heart skip a beat he cant help but admire your beautiful face and feel excited meeting you “thank you so much for the ticket I promise to always support you” Takashi said while blushing “thank you too but may I ask whose the cute girls beside you?” you ask when you saw two pair of eyes at the side of the older mitsuya.

Takashi look at her sister and chuckle “this is my little sisters luna and mana, say hello you two” Takashi give the phone at his sister “Y/n chan! Im Luna nice to meet you! You’re so pretty I’m a big fan of you y/n chan!” luna yell at the phone “Im mana! Nice to meet you! Im also a fan of you” Mana yell you laugh at their cuteness “Nice to meet you Luna and Mana I hope to see you at the concert" you smile at them luna and mana cant help to get more excited at this

“of course! Will be looking forward to it!” They both said “y/n-chan we are almost at the company” your driver said you nod for a respond at your driver “Im sorry Luna, mana Im going to practice now, but ill see you at the concert ok?” luna and mana smile at understanding “ok bye bye Y/n-chan” luna said while waving mana is also waving, luna give back the phone to Takemitchy “goodbye mitsuya san I'm looking forward at seeing you and also everyone at the concert wish I could talk to you guys more but I still have practice” you smile at them feeling a little sad

“its ok y/n-chan we can talk more when you get here” mikey said everyone nod “ok then ill see you guys soon bye-bye!” you smile while waving “bye-bye!” they all said then you end the call you can't help to smile that you meet more people and knowing more people will come to your concert you open the car door and went in to your company to start practicing while in mitsuya side all the captain was teasing him that he finally meet his crush he cant help but to smile soon enough their food finally come and Takashi cant stop smiling thinking that you just greet him happy birthday ‘this is the best birthday ever’ he thought of himself and the day pass by at them laughing and talking about the concert.