CHAPTER 26

You all arrive at the hospital and saw takemichi standing in front of the operating room "takemichi-kun" hina call out and and takemichi turn around and all of you guys have worry expression "hina, emma-chan... Everyone" takemichi started to explain everything and you all have a shock expression while Emma was sobbing to hina "no way..." "Cardiac arrest?" "This can't be true. Tell me it's not, I'm scared. Hina...y/n" Emma sob and I put my hand to her back "Emma" "emma-chan" you look at Emma feeling sad but hold your stomach once you felt pain again "y/n-chan you should also see a nurse or a doctor same goes for the rest" Kayden said "were fine sir, but please take y/n she helped us" akkun said and Kayden nod putting a hand on your shoulder, you look at Emma again and wipe her tears "Emma, don't worry draken will be fine, trust him" Emma look at you tears still streaming and nod "I'll be back, alright?" They all nod and Kayden assist you to find a doctor.

After a few minutes, footstep can be heard "takemitchy!" All of them look at the voice and saw mitsuya and peh-yan worry evident on their face "how's draken?!" Mitsuya yell "mitsuya-kun, peh-yan-kun" takemichi said "before we got to the hospital, his pulse was already..." "SHIT.." Mitsuya punch the wall and footstep can be heard again and they all look at the direction "Mikey-kun.." Mikey stare at them "draken-kun is..." "Mikey" "Mikey, I..!" "You're being too loud, were in the hospital so keep it down, where's the waiting room?" Mikey said and they all went to the others "ken-chin, he's the type of guy who always keeps his words he won't drop at a place like this definitely won't let it end like this. He...he promised me that we'd take the top together, so Emma, mitsuya, peh-yan, takemitchy believe in ken-chin everything will be fine" Mikey smile at them and sat down, all of them calm down because of Mikey's word but mitsuya isn't calm yet he look around frantically searching for you.

"Takemitchy, where's your cousin?" Mitsuya ask in worry "she's getting treatment" "she got hurt?!" "Yeah, she got kick on the stomach" mitsuya hold takemichi shoulder and shake him "where's she?!" "With Kayden-san, I don't know where they got treatment" takemichi reply and mitsuya stop shaking him "I'll be right back I'll search for her" they all nod and mitsuya started to run towards a nurse to ask her.

Once mitsuya know where you are he immediately run towards the room and went there pantting, the nurse look at him in confusion "y/n Yu?" Mitsuya ask still pantting and the nurse point out a bed and he immediately went there and saw you sitting on one of the bed phone in your ear his vest on your lap and Kayden sitting in front of you "I'm really sorry manager, it was an accident I swear" "yes yes I know that your friends are in danger but that doesn't mean you can just go and fight, this can ruin your reputation" "I know but I don't want to lose a friend..." The other line was silent for a while until he sigh.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just worried that you will get in a situation like that, I shouldn't have raise my voice because of your experience, I'm just worried you might get seriously hurt" you smile and wipe your tears again "I'm sorry it won't happened again" "it better not I'm going to tell your brother about this though" he sigh and you got nervous "rest for now I'll allow you to stay a little longer but at 12:30 you better get in the hotel" "yes yes thank you manager" "you're welcome rest now" the call ended and you sigh in relief.

"Well that went well" Kayden said and you smile "ehem" mitsuya clears his throat and you two look at the direction and saw mitsuya "takashi" you smile at him and he smile back "well you guys talk for a while" Kayden said and went to mitsuya and put a hand on his shoulder "don't worry her injuries already got treated" Kayden said and mitsuya calm down a bit, Kayden exit the hospital and look at the side to see many people in gang uniform Kayden gulp but went to the van.

Mitsuya walk towards you and sat down to the chair Kayden was sitting on "so how's your injury?" Mitsuya ask looking at your stomach "it's fine now they wrapped a bandage around it so don't worry" mitsuya nod and place his head to your lap and hug you by the waist "I'm glad you scared me I thought you were really really hurt" he said and you chuckle and massage his scalp "I'm sorry for worrying you" mitsuya hum and you guys stay there for a few minutes staying in a comfortable silence.